Default Southern Raceway

Help me out fellas on this one if anybody can pass on some info about the place. I'm thinking about going down for SAS show and just need a idea of what place is like. Is
    It all bleacher seating or can I take lawn chairs ? Take in small cooler ? Concession prices ? Anywhere not to sit ? Am I going to dirty and dusty enough I've got to dive off in Mobile Bay on way back through ? Just some useful info from somebody that's been there before.

I live in Pensacola, it is about 30 minutes or so east on I-10. It is a good little track, great local crowd. Quality support classes (though I'm not sure which ones they are going to have yet). The dirt was pretty dark and loamy last time I was there but it was a rain out so of course it would be. They have nice bleachers you can sit in up higher with the little cushions with seat backs, or there is a grassy area down from where you can set up a lawn chair. I've never seen it get bad dusty but I've never seen a big time late model show there before either. I would imagine it will be dry/slick at the start of the feature and take rubber throughout around the bottom. They have a big 10K to win crate race there at the end of each season but it is always the same weekend as WOO World Finals so I've never been to the crate race.

Also, no coolers but I've walked in before with whatever you have in your hand and they've never said anything. I can't speak to concession prices as I don't recall every buying anything in there.

I just found this, isn't google amazing!?!? Good info. Not sure I've ever seen a track list their concession prices online before, well done. Seems reasonable.

http://southernraceway.com/visit-us/

I been to that track one time about 10 years ago. Think it was called first souther track or first USA track or something on them lines. Think it was more of D shape than oval track. I kind founded by luck, went down to.Florida to meet up with family at jeep rally for the weekend in Milton. Step dad friend Mike asked where the nearest Bay at sounds like power boats are playing around. Nope, 2 miles down around we was at for the night souther race track was down the road. I told my two little step brothers jump in my jeep going to the dirt track. They never been to dirt car show before. Good racing that night, modifies, super late models, super late trucks, super stocks.

Thank you Zach & Kwd