Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default President's Trump agenda

The President has enlisted his friends at WikiLeaks to further erode our intelligent agency's. Furthering His agenda to form a totalitarian form of Gov. #Thanks-Alt RIGHT

Default A letter to American Intelligence

Taken from net:

After seeing what you did to President Trump it is time for me to post this
    I am a patriot. I want America to be great again. Not your type of great, where you suck a fat paycheck off the backs of hard working Americans and then turn around and stab them by stealing their secrets and selling them to the highest bidder. If you are too stupid to know your agencies do that, you suck at your job, compartmentalized clearance or not.

President Trump has what I believe is a flawless plan to make America great again. He has proven time and time again that he knows how to run a business which is harder than running a government, when that government is attempting to parasite suck everything out of business that it possibly can. Donald Trump prevailed in spite of you. He'd clearly wipe out America's problems if he was permitted to.

I don't care what agency you are in, ALL members of the intelligence apparatus are enemies of the United States. This may sound like an audacious statement, but it is a fact that is very easy to prove, in MANY different ways with countless examples.
    1. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because you never came clean on 911. Trump gets a pass on this because he knows the truth about 911, a fact clearly shown by him stating the buildings were demolished, But he can't come out in the open with it at this point because it is political suicide.

2. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because it is your job to discover the reason for autism, yet every time anyone gets close to the truth about intentionally destructive vaccines you either kill them or sideline them, all the while you plant hoax explanations like glyphosate and anal bacteria. You are a hive of mentally malfunctioning trash and an enemy of the United States if that is all you can accomplish.

3. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because no agency has ever come clean on a single false flag, and WE KNOW you have the details on ALL OF THEM.

4. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you allowed the universities to get over run by subversives and never did a single investigation into why America's education at all levels has fallen apart, and you never did a thing to stop it. YOUR JOB IS TO PROTECT THE UNITED STATES. If you just stood by while that happened and allowed subversives to destroy that key function of any healthy nation, you are an enemy of the people.

5. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you have direct access to ALL telecommunications, and never blew the whistle when they suddenly were all routed through Israel. That's a serious national security breach. Why did you do nothing to stop it? Did you really believe it was correct to never question anything when over 97 percent of America's communications became Israeli/Jewish owned? What about the anti trust laws? Why were they never applied?

6. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you never did anything to stop Bill Gates, while he stole the code from Word Perfect, Stacker, and many many other truly American software companies and simply put it into his products for "free" as long as you bought the operating system. Bill Gates ripped the guts out of the American software business, while you just sat there and did nothing as he subsequently coerced all PC manufacturers to only carry Microsoft operating systems. If computer manufacturers like Dell or Compaq EVER in ANY CASE put out a PC with a competing operating system on it, Microsoft, which was a dominant player, would forever deny licensing for Microsoft products, and therefore kill whoever dared to step out of line and break the Microsoft monopoly. You can't tell me you did not know that happened, WHY DID YOU LET IT HAPPEN?

As a result, the vast majority of the population is now funneled into a crappy Windows 10, which CLEARLY steals everything anyone ever does with it. Your failure to stop this type of monopoly with Bill Gates and others, such as Facebook and Google, proves beyond the faintest shadow of a doubt that you are an enemy of the American people.

7. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the American people because you stood by while the family courts short circuited due process and flushed countless men into oblivion with rulings that had far more (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing and damaging outcome than virtually all punishments for true criminals. You probably ran the "deadbeat" psy ops that guilted men into letting it happen to boot! Because you never did anything to stop these courts, and never conducted a single investigation into who set them up, all the while they more than ripped the fabric of America to shreds, you are an enemy of the American people, that should be dragged through the streets and lynched.

8. You are an enemy of the American people because you stood by and did absolutely nothing to stop child protective services in all states from snatching children and selling them on the international markets via corporations such as DynCorp. There is no conceivable way you can make a case that with all the surveillance power you have, you did not know that was going on.

9. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the United States because you allowed pedophilia and child killings to prevail at all levels of government, all through Hollywood, and all through the Jewish community and other religions that are infected with luciferians, including even the Mormons. So it seems like you yourselves are aligned with Satan, because there is absolutely no way you can make the case you do not know what is going on. Even now, you are doing everything you can to protect these evil people at all levels, and this alone proves you are a cold hearted enemy of the American people.

NEED I SAY MORE? Perhaps so.
    10. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the American people because you never uttered a peep about the rigged elections, and you can't tell me you do not know. You cannot tell me you do not know that President Trump took this election by such an enormous landslide that all your efforts to stop it failed. I guessed that maybe white hats in intelligence prevented a steal, but your subsequent behavior makes me doubt that. No, you are a standing enemy of the American people because you are a clear enemy of a more than duly elected President, who has worked hard to:

1. Stop child trafficking

2. Stop the destruction of education.

3. Stop the destruction of the children via obviously sabotaged vaccines.

4. Secure America.

5. Stated false flags are a reality and must be stopped.

6. Stop the pedophiles.

7. Stop election fraud.

8. Crack down on monopolies and apply the anti trust laws.

Being 8/10 already, so early in his presidency on these 10 issues alone proves Trump is a true patriot that wants to Make America Great again, and I did not even mention the evil and seditious press, which he is fighting tooth and nail.

BOTTOM LINE: I WAS ONCE WITH YOU, AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE, BUT SEE YOU FOR THE MONSTER YOU ARE. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR ANY AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (AND HAVE A CONSCIENCE) TO RIP ITS GUTS OUT BY COMING OUT IN THE OPEN AND TELLING ALL. FORGET YOUR FAT PAYCHECK. YOUR AGENCY IS A PROVEN ENEMY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, AND THEREFORE AN ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FILL THAT ROLE?
    I stand behind President Trump 100 percent. He's not perfect, but he is MY PRESIDENT, and the best hope America has. There will never be a better hope, and when I see these intelligence agencies working overtime to destroy that hope............
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-08-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Now that is some heavy s$$t dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    this is a stupid thread DUDE. Check out how many Trump threads you could post in to complain. Seems to me you are just looking for attention and sniveling about losing the election. Have I got that about right?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Taken from net:

The best hope America has.
    God, I hope not, or we're all doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    this is a stupid thread DUDE. Check out how many Trump threads you could post in to complain. Seems to me you are just looking for attention and sniveling about losing the election. Have I got that about right?
    Not even close. I have concerns about the future of our Republic and our Democracy. The President does not seemed concerned about either. # Breitbart Stoolie.

The President has enlisted his friends at WikiLeaks to further erode our intelligent agency's. Furthering His agenda to form a totalitarian form of Gov. #Thanks-Alt RIGHT
    There is no ALT right.That's a left wing fabrication Mr.Duped. Where were you the last eight years while Obummer was doing the very thing to build this totalitarian government? Raking in all the freebies?

I swear some people just need educated!!!

Taken from net:

After seeing what you did to President Trump it is time for me to post this
    I am a patriot. I want America to be great again. Not your type of great, where you suck a fat paycheck off the backs of hard working Americans and then turn around and stab them by stealing their secrets and selling them to the highest bidder. If you are too stupid to know your agencies do that, you suck at your job, compartmentalized clearance or not.

President Trump has what I believe is a flawless plan to make America great again. He has proven time and time again that he knows how to run a business which is harder than running a government, when that government is attempting to parasite suck everything out of business that it possibly can. Donald Trump prevailed in spite of you. He'd clearly wipe out America's problems if he was permitted to.

I don't care what agency you are in, ALL members of the intelligence apparatus are enemies of the United States. This may sound like an audacious statement, but it is a fact that is very easy to prove, in MANY different ways with countless examples.
    1. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because you never came clean on 911. Trump gets a pass on this because he knows the truth about 911, a fact clearly shown by him stating the buildings were demolished, But he can't come out in the open with it at this point because it is political suicide.

2. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because it is your job to discover the reason for autism, yet every time anyone gets close to the truth about intentionally destructive vaccines you either kill them or sideline them, all the while you plant hoax explanations like glyphosate and anal bacteria. You are a hive of mentally malfunctioning trash and an enemy of the United States if that is all you can accomplish.

3. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because no agency has ever come clean on a single false flag, and WE KNOW you have the details on ALL OF THEM.

4. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you allowed the universities to get over run by subversives and never did a single investigation into why America's education at all levels has fallen apart, and you never did a thing to stop it. YOUR JOB IS TO PROTECT THE UNITED STATES. If you just stood by while that happened and allowed subversives to destroy that key function of any healthy nation, you are an enemy of the people.

5. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you have direct access to ALL telecommunications, and never blew the whistle when they suddenly were all routed through Israel. That's a serious national security breach. Why did you do nothing to stop it? Did you really believe it was correct to never question anything when over 97 percent of America's communications became Israeli/Jewish owned? What about the anti trust laws? Why were they never applied?

6. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you never did anything to stop Bill Gates, while he stole the code from Word Perfect, Stacker, and many many other truly American software companies and simply put it into his products for "free" as long as you bought the operating system. Bill Gates ripped the guts out of the American software business, while you just sat there and did nothing as he subsequently coerced all PC manufacturers to only carry Microsoft operating systems. If computer manufacturers like Dell or Compaq EVER in ANY CASE put out a PC with a competing operating system on it, Microsoft, which was a dominant player, would forever deny licensing for Microsoft products, and therefore kill whoever dared to step out of line and break the Microsoft monopoly. You can't tell me you did not know that happened, WHY DID YOU LET IT HAPPEN?

As a result, the vast majority of the population is now funneled into a crappy Windows 10, which CLEARLY steals everything anyone ever does with it. Your failure to stop this type of monopoly with Bill Gates and others, such as Facebook and Google, proves beyond the faintest shadow of a doubt that you are an enemy of the American people.

7. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the American people because you stood by while the family courts short circuited due process and flushed countless men into oblivion with rulings that had far more (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing and damaging outcome than virtually all punishments for true criminals. You probably ran the "deadbeat" psy ops that guilted men into letting it happen to boot! Because you never did anything to stop these courts, and never conducted a single investigation into who set them up, all the while they more than ripped the fabric of America to shreds, you are an enemy of the American people, that should be dragged through the streets and lynched.

8. You are an enemy of the American people because you stood by and did absolutely nothing to stop child protective services in all states from snatching children and selling them on the international markets via corporations such as DynCorp. There is no conceivable way you can make a case that with all the surveillance power you have, you did not know that was going on.

9. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the United States because you allowed pedophilia and child killings to prevail at all levels of government, all through Hollywood, and all through the Jewish community and other religions that are infected with luciferians, including even the Mormons. So it seems like you yourselves are aligned with Satan, because there is absolutely no way you can make the case you do not know what is going on. Even now, you are doing everything you can to protect these evil people at all levels, and this alone proves you are a cold hearted enemy of the American people.

NEED I SAY MORE? Perhaps so.
    10. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the American people because you never uttered a peep about the rigged elections, and you can't tell me you do not know. You cannot tell me you do not know that President Trump took this election by such an enormous landslide that all your efforts to stop it failed. I guessed that maybe white hats in intelligence prevented a steal, but your subsequent behavior makes me doubt that. No, you are a standing enemy of the American people because you are a clear enemy of a more than duly elected President, who has worked hard to:

1. Stop child trafficking

2. Stop the destruction of education.

3. Stop the destruction of the children via obviously sabotaged vaccines.

4. Secure America.

5. Stated false flags are a reality and must be stopped.

6. Stop the pedophiles.

7. Stop election fraud.

8. Crack down on monopolies and apply the anti trust laws.

Being 8/10 already, so early in his presidency on these 10 issues alone proves Trump is a true patriot that wants to Make America Great again, and I did not even mention the evil and seditious press, which he is fighting tooth and nail.

BOTTOM LINE: I WAS ONCE WITH YOU, AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE, BUT SEE YOU FOR THE MONSTER YOU ARE. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR ANY AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (AND HAVE A CONSCIENCE) TO RIP ITS GUTS OUT BY COMING OUT IN THE OPEN AND TELLING ALL. FORGET YOUR FAT PAYCHECK. YOUR AGENCY IS A PROVEN ENEMY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, AND THEREFORE AN ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FILL THAT ROLE?
    I stand behind President Trump 100 percent. He's not perfect, but he is MY PRESIDENT, and the best hope America has. There will never be a better hope, and when I see these intelligence agencies working overtime to destroy that hope............

Yeah, eat up that truth and reality!!!

Taken from net:After seeing what you did to President Trump it is time for me to post thisI am a patriot. I want America to be great again. Not your type of great, where you suck a fat paycheck off the backs of hard working Americans and then turn around and stab them by stealing their secrets and selling them to the highest bidder. If you are too stupid to know your agencies do that, you suck at your job, compartmentalized clearance or not.President Trump has what I believe is a flawless plan to make America great again. He has proven time and time again that he knows how to run a business which is harder than running a government, when that government is attempting to parasite suck everything out of business that it possibly can. Donald Trump prevailed in spite of you. He'd clearly wipe out America's problems if he was permitted to.I don't care what agency you are in, ALL members of the intelligence apparatus are enemies of the United States. This may sound like an audacious statement, but it is a fact that is very easy to prove, in MANY different ways with countless examples.1. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because you never came clean on 911. Trump gets a pass on this because he knows the truth about 911, a fact clearly shown by him stating the buildings were demolished, But he can't come out in the open with it at this point because it is political suicide.2. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because it is your job to discover the reason for autism, yet every time anyone gets close to the truth about intentionally destructive vaccines you either kill them or sideline them, all the while you plant hoax explanations like glyphosate and anal bacteria. You are a hive of mentally malfunctioning trash and an enemy of the United States if that is all you can accomplish.3. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the United States because no agency has ever come clean on a single false flag, and WE KNOW you have the details on ALL OF THEM.4. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you allowed the universities to get over run by subversives and never did a single investigation into why America's education at all levels has fallen apart, and you never did a thing to stop it. YOUR JOB IS TO PROTECT THE UNITED STATES. If you just stood by while that happened and allowed subversives to destroy that key function of any healthy nation, you are an enemy of the people.5. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you have direct access to ALL telecommunications, and never blew the whistle when they suddenly were all routed through Israel. That's a serious national security breach. Why did you do nothing to stop it? Did you really believe it was correct to never question anything when over 97 percent of America's communications became Israeli/Jewish owned? What about the anti trust laws? Why were they never applied?6. You are a proven enemy of the United States because you never did anything to stop Bill Gates, while he stole the code from Word Perfect, Stacker, and many many other truly American software companies and simply put it into his products for "free" as long as you bought the operating system. Bill Gates ripped the guts out of the American software business, while you just sat there and did nothing as he subsequently coerced all PC manufacturers to only carry Microsoft operating systems. If computer manufacturers like Dell or Compaq EVER in ANY CASE put out a PC with a competing operating system on it, Microsoft, which was a dominant player, would forever deny licensing for Microsoft products, and therefore kill whoever dared to step out of line and break the Microsoft monopoly. You can't tell me you did not know that happened, WHY DID YOU LET IT HAPPEN?As a result, the vast majority of the population is now funneled into a crappy Windows 10, which CLEARLY steals everything anyone ever does with it. Your failure to stop this type of monopoly with Bill Gates and others, such as Facebook and Google, proves beyond the faintest shadow of a doubt that you are an enemy of the American people.7. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the American people because you stood by while the family courts short circuited due process and flushed countless men into oblivion with rulings that had far more (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing and damaging outcome than virtually all punishments for true criminals. You probably ran the "deadbeat" psy ops that guilted men into letting it happen to boot! Because you never did anything to stop these courts, and never conducted a single investigation into who set them up, all the while they more than ripped the fabric of America to shreds, you are an enemy of the American people, that should be dragged through the streets and lynched.8. You are an enemy of the American people because you stood by and did absolutely nothing to stop child protective services in all states from snatching children and selling them on the international markets via corporations such as DynCorp. There is no conceivable way you can make a case that with all the surveillance power you have, you did not know that was going on.9. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are an enemy of the United States because you allowed pedophilia and child killings to prevail at all levels of government, all through Hollywood, and all through the Jewish community and other religions that are infected with luciferians, including even the Mormons. So it seems like you yourselves are aligned with Satan, because there is absolutely no way you can make the case you do not know what is going on. Even now, you are doing everything you can to protect these evil people at all levels, and this alone proves you are a cold hearted enemy of the American people.NEED I SAY MORE? Perhaps so.10. It does not matter what agency you work for, you are a proven enemy of the American people because you never uttered a peep about the rigged elections, and you can't tell me you do not know. You cannot tell me you do not know that President Trump took this election by such an enormous landslide that all your efforts to stop it failed. I guessed that maybe white hats in intelligence prevented a steal, but your subsequent behavior makes me doubt that. No, you are a standing enemy of the American people because you are a clear enemy of a more than duly elected President, who has worked hard to:1. Stop child trafficking2. Stop the destruction of education.3. Stop the destruction of the children via obviously sabotaged vaccines.4. Secure America.5. Stated false flags are a reality and must be stopped.6. Stop the pedophiles.7. Stop election fraud.8. Crack down on monopolies and apply the anti trust laws.Being 8/10 already, so early in his presidency on these 10 issues alone proves Trump is a true patriot that wants to Make America Great again, and I did not even mention the evil and seditious press, which he is fighting tooth and nail.BOTTOM LINE: I WAS ONCE WITH YOU, AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE, BUT SEE YOU FOR THE MONSTER YOU ARE. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR ANY AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (AND HAVE A CONSCIENCE) TO RIP ITS GUTS OUT BY COMING OUT IN THE OPEN AND TELLING ALL. FORGET YOUR FAT PAYCHECK. YOUR AGENCY IS A PROVEN ENEMY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, AND THEREFORE AN ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FILL THAT ROLE?I stand behind President Trump 100 percent. He's not perfect, but he is MY PRESIDENT, and the best hope America has. There will never be a better hope, and when I see these intelligence agencies working overtime to destroy that hope............
    Dam good post
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Thumbs up

Like he said its not ( alt right ) its just right . And I believe about 70% ( IMO ) , think
    now that this there is a chance ,that he can fix some of this fuk in mess .

True Americans owes a great debt to WikiLeaks!

Thank you, Julian!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Like he said its not ( alt right ) its just right . And I believe about 70% ( IMO ) , think now that this there is a chance ,that he can fix some of this fuk in mess .
    Pathological liar---An admitted pervert--. Morally bankrupt. #70% down the rabbit hole

Not even close. I have concerns about the future of our Republic and our Democracy. The President does not seemed concerned about either. # Breitbart Stoolie.
    you would be a person who apparently does not think Obama Corrupted the State Dept? So now you are worried about Trump. People who want jobs with descent pay sure are happy. People that are tired of big money influenced politicians sure are happy. Get a clue. Trump is not owned by special interest. That right there gets my vote. I am a lot less worried now than I have been for the last eight years.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    True Americans owes a great debt to WikiLeaks! Thank you, Julian!
    So many republicans now willing to accept WikiLeaks and Putin as their friend and savior. #SICK

Pathological liar---An admitted pervert--. Morally bankrupt. #70% down the rabbit hole
    Bill Clinton is no longer President. What decade are you living in?

So many republicans now willing to accept WikiLeaks and Putin as their friend and savior. #SICK
    Makes you wonder doesn't it? Now all of a suden Russia is their best friend lol

OMG!!! Another Demeral in the house. #NOCLUEjr. lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Makes you wonder doesn't it? Now all of a suden Russia is their best friend lol
    As much evidence thats out there. Do you not see that theres a bigger picture than what CNN is reporting? Soros HATES both Trump and Putin. All this liberal BS we have seen is all tied into Soros one way or another. Thought you were a lil more opened minded than that Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Trump is not owned by special interest.
    This is true, but only because the Russians got to him first.