Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Ask your liberal Democrats, everything Trump tries to do your liberal buddies do whatever it takes to stop him. How much could you get done if I tried stopping you from doing it ever time. If you can't see that Kid, then you can't comprehend what's going on in Washington. Need everyone to work for the betterment of America, its the only real hope the world has left. And do it before its to late, cause time is running out.
    Well said^^^^. Yes we do need to work together. We need that wall up ASAP!! Its been established that Muslims are taking over in South and Central America. We all know that half the illegals coming in are from those countrys.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ask your liberal Democrats, everything Trump tries to do your liberal buddies do whatever it takes to stop him. How much could you get done if I tried stopping you from doing it ever time. If you can't see that Kid, then you can't comprehend what's going on in Washington. Need everyone to work for the betterment of America, its the only real hope the world has left. And do it before its to late, cause time is running out.
    I thought it was the people in his won party who has stopped him. Remember they are in control and don't need the dems to pass legislation so, don't blame the Dems.

I comprehend just fine to what's going on in Washington and it's not for the betterment of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I thought it was the people in his won party who has stopped him. Remember they are in control and don't need the dems to pass legislation so, don't blame the Dems.

I comprehend just fine to what's going on in Washington and it's not for the betterment of the country.
    Yea in away Kid your right on the healthcare bill. Some Republicans didn't want to vote on the bill, so it doesn't end up like Obamacare. The liberal judges are stopping immigration executive orders, and illegal are killing American people. ISIS is not going to be stopped over night, and everyone knows that.

I thought Obamacare was going to be repealed on day 1 and ISIS was going to be defeated in 30 days anyone know where they are with these 2 things lol
    Well if isn't our local smart a$$ attempting to get a slam in against the president once again. Your parents maybe need to find a bigger play pin for ya little tyke???

Yea in away Kid your right on the healthcare bill. Some Republicans didn't want to vote on the bill, so it doesn't end up like Obamacare. The liberal judges are stopping immigration executive orders, and illegal are killing American people. ISIS is not going to be stopped over night, and everyone knows that.
    It's to bad they just couldn't work together a little more for the betterment of the country but, it looks like those days are over. I really thought Trump would be able to get some Democrats on board to help with the bill but, The Repubs said no way just like what the Dems did to them with Obamacare. Shameful if you ask me.

Healthcare is here to stay so, something needs to be done to fix the healthcare system. It hasn't been good for many many years. I believe they will get it done and just like any big piece of legislation some are going to like and some are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well if isn't our local smart a$$ attempting to get a slam in against the president once again. Your parents maybe need to find a bigger play pin for ya little tyke???

Unbelievable from someone who slammed Obama every chance you could. I could say more but, 4m rules say to be nice and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Have a good day Clayton!!!!

Unbelievable from someone who slammed Obama every chance you could. I could say more but, 4m rules say to be nice and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Have a good day Clayton!!!!
    Not unbelievable one bit. The SOB was doing something destructive to US every chance he could. He's the one that ruined the health care system.

The health care bill will have to be worked on. What they tried to pass was about worse than what we have. Thats gonna take some time. About half the insurance companies that were in it have backed out. Trump himself will have to get it straight. Ryan needs to walk away and stay away. IMO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The health care bill will have to be worked on. What they tried to pass was about worse than what we have. Thats gonna take some time. About half the insurance companies that were in it have backed out. Trump himself will have to get it straight. Ryan needs to walk away and stay away. IMO
    So your telling us they had 7 plus years and what they came up with was worse then what we have, makes a person go hhhhuuuuummmm

So your telling us they had 7 plus years and what they came up with was worse then what we have, makes a person go hhhhuuuuummmm
    Idk how long Ryan has been in there but Trump just took office a few months back...thought you were up to date on things kid

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You are 101% correct. Their is NO viable news anymore. Whether it's CNN, Fox, or any of them, they're ALL biased one way or the other.

Like that sarcastic statement, If it's on the internet, you know it's true!, No different than your news media of today. Freedom of speech and press has gone way off the deep end. So sad.
    FOX seems be biased toward the truth more than the others. Is being biased to the truth bad ?NOOOO!

Idk how long Ryan has been in there but Trump just took office a few months back...thought you were up to date on things kid
    I am that's why I said and I will repeat they have had 7 plus years and they came up with a worse plan then what we have. Now your the one that said they came up with a worse plan and all I said was they had 7 plus years so, it sounds like I'm up to date. lol

I am that's why I said and I will repeat they have had 7 plus years and they came up with a worse plan then what we have. Now your the one that said they came up with a worse plan and all I said was they had 7 plus years so, it sounds like I'm up to date. lol
    Rand Paul made a great plan years ago, so they do have plans, just not willing to anger those that got the freebies from Obummercare.

Im saying is that this bill was on Ryan. As I said Idk how long hes been in office and he needs to go.

Rand Paul made a great plan years ago, so they do have plans, just not willing to anger those that got the freebies from Obummercare.
    Id say he and some other boys from the GOP have great ideas. But they let Ryan slip that noose on and leter go
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-02-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Im saying is that this bill was on Ryan. As I said Idk how long hes been in office and he needs to go.
    Don't worry your not the only one who has said that.

There is no easy solution to HEALTHCARE and I believe the repubs will get it done and it would nice if they could get some dems on board.

FOX seems be biased toward the truth more than the others. Is being biased to the truth bad ?NOOOO!
    Fox news is the one who won a court order allowing them to lie to the public!! Bias to telling the truth my rear. Fox news is just for the GOP Gullible old people. How come when I use my source and they received the information from fox it is a lie then Clayton?

FOX won a court order allowing them to lie????? hahahahahahahaha Get out of here!!!!

Simply put, it isn't lies.

You had better look up "gullible" again. You will find your name in BOLD letters!!!!! You've been duped so long that the media owns your brain!!! Sad Sad Sad!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-03-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Trumps making good on another promise.... http://www.westernjournalism.com/pre...-park-service/

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fox news is the one who won a court order allowing them to lie to the public!! Bias to telling the truth my rear. Fox news is just for the GOP Gullible old people. How come when I use my source and they received the information from fox it is a lie then Clayton?
    I think you need to supply a link to that claim... or clam, as it were...