Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

True. Many of these liberals have really gone over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by ts fan View Post
    true. Many of these liberals have really gone over the edge.
    thank Donald Trump !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollis View Post
    .jed has purchased the bridge. Twice. Jed did buy the hate, lies, bigotry that was the strength 0f the last presidents agenda. It certainly did fire up the right. He even loved the clintons who have known contacts with the kkk...formerly known as the" the angry white male". #you own it.
    the truth will set you free
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Its everywhere its everywhere..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Why claim all these lies with out any proof to back it up. Some mad man standing on TV or capitol hill spewing these lies and you really believe them???

I wish illegal refugees would knock on your door and set you straight silly!!!

No hate, no alt right, no bigotry, no white supremist. You are just a duped fool listening to radical revolutionaries and their bought and paid for news networks.

It's time to achieve some degree of wisdom sir!!
    You mean like the lies your President is spewing. He keeps tweeting things he has no proof of nothing but, lies and that's your President. How you like him now lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Speaking of over the edge.......What do you call a busload of liberals, with ONE empty seat, falling off a cliff?

a SHAME!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You mean like the lies your President is spewing. He keeps tweeting things he has no proof of nothing but, lies and that's your President. How you like him now lol
    Name one of the lies. I won't hold my breath.

Why? What's he going to do that will hurt anyone. You can pretend this BS if you wish, maybe even crawl under a rock and hide for eight years too.
    We all may be looking for a rock to hide under. Why??? The Russians, Iranians, North Koreans, Chinese are all tuning up their missile systems. Why??? They realize that we now have Bozo the Clown in the White House and he wouldn't know the difference between a ballistic missile and a dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    We all may be looking for a rock to hide under. Why??? The Russians, Iranians, North Koreans, Chinese are all tuning up their missile systems. Why??? They realize that we now have Bozo the Clown in the White House and he wouldn't know the difference between a ballistic missile and a dildo.
    Bozo the clown is now out of office. Things will now get better. But you can keeping on pouting with delusion if you wish.

(Waiting for nonsensical reply)
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-09-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Bozo the clown is now out of office. Things will now get better. But you can keeping on pouting with delusion if you wish.
    Wow, Really? Impeached already huh? I gave him at least one year. I guess I'll have to tune in CNN and watch some real news!

Wow, Really? Impeached already huh? I gave him at least one year. I guess I'll have to tune in CNN and watch some real news!
    Everyone can tell your a CNN idiot , keep watching and make yourself a total idiot. You aren't brainwashed your brain DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Everyone can tell your a CNN idiot , keep watching and make yourself a total idiot. You aren't brainwashed your brain DEAD.
    Actually I'm watching MSNBC right now, real news for real people in the real world. They have some enlightening stories about Donnie the Russian money launderer. Some of you should try it sometime, and get out of LaLa Land.

Actually I'm watching MSNBC right now, real news for real people in the real world. They have some enlightening stories about Donnie the Russian money launderer. Some of you should try it sometime, and get out of LaLa Land.
    Don't watch fake news MSNBC, but I do watch CNBC stock market news. American dollar up against the German mark and the Japanese YEN..Asian and EU stock market up because of the rise in American stock market. Jobs up 197 thousand in Feb. 21 PERCENT INCREASE since beginning of the year.Stock market best in history. Don't you just love it, a President that does what he said he was going to do MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    don't watch fake news msnbc, but i do watch cnbc stock market news. American dollar up against the german mark and the japanese yen..asian and eu stock market up because of the rise in american stock market. Jobs up 197 thousand in feb. 21 percent increase since beginning of the year.stock market best in history. Don't you just love it, a president that does what he said he was going to do make america great again.
    yes and against all the resistance all the establishment is giving him ! Just imagine what he could have gotten done in 2 months if they would work with him just a little bit !!!!

I'm just amazed that someone as incredibly stupid as Hollis would want the general public to know that fact!

These liberal whackos on here continually amaze me!......Like a great man once said, "they wouldn't know good crap from apple butter"!

Trump, making America greater than it ever has been!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Watching liberal heads explode has been my pleasure since Nov. 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I'm just amazed that someone as incredibly stupid as Hollis would want the general public to know that fact
    Not to worry. Hollis is watching CNN and enjoying watching the Republicans struggle with each other over health care "#I did realize it would be this hard." LOL

Alt right has only become a thing when the left started losing basically everything.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Alt right has only become a thing when the left started losing basically everything.
    Yep.....looks like its going to be a loooonnnnnnnggggggg 16 years for them!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!