Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    We all may be looking for a rock to hide under. Why??? The Russians, Iranians, North Koreans, Chinese are all tuning up their missile systems. Why???
    Because they know we have a President that wont put up with their ch*t. Their wanting to show their c*/ks like its a measuring contest. But it dont matter. We set up the THAAD in S.Korea to show who DOES have the biggest
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They realize that we now have Bozo the Clown in the White House and he wouldn't know the difference between a ballistic missile and a dildo.
    No they realize they DONT have Bozo in there any more. And yes Odummer didnt know the dif
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Actually I'm watching MSNBC right now, real news for real people in the real world. They have some enlightening stories about Donnie the Russian money launderer. Some of you should try it sometime, and get out of LaLa Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Not to worry. Hollis is watching CNN and enjoying watching the Republicans struggle with each other over health care "#I did realize it would be this hard." LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I'm just amazed that someone as incredibly stupid as Hollis would want the general public to know that fact!
    Jog you just said a mouth full. But he did explain why he is the way he is...lol

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yep.....looks like its going to be a loooonnnnnnnggggggg 16 years for them!
    The left hasn't learned a f*cking thing in the midst of all that losing. They just doubled down on the behaviors that's turned large swaths of society against them. Unless that changes, it's likely to be longer than 16 years. If the left wants to ever win again, they have to remember what the word liberal actually means.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    yes and against all the resistance all the establishment is giving him ! Just imagine what he could have gotten done in 2 months if they would work with him just a little bit !!!!
    Well said^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    These liberal whackos on here continually amaze me!......Like a great man once said, "they wouldn't know good crap from apple butter"!Trump, making America greater than it ever has been!
    Even if they tasted it. Theyd argue and protest over it

Liberal wackos not stopping himHe turned the swamp into sewage pondFar right is jamming him.#fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Liberal wackos not stopping himHe turned the swamp into sewage pondFar right is jamming him.#fun to watch
    Did you get that from CNN or MSNBC? AKA..#FAKENEWS

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Their all fake news. CNN, MSNBC, FOX take your pick.

The party of "NO" is still in operation. The pervert still has some deals to make. #THE ART OF LYING.

Mexicans show Trump no matter how tall you build the wall or security you have were coming across that wall. They showed him that last night when one of their own was caught on the Whitehouse lawn after scaling the wall lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Mexicans show Trump no matter how tall you build the wall or security you have were coming across that wall. They showed him that last night when one of their own was caught on the Whitehouse lawn after scaling the wall .
    I bet the 200 member Alt Right will blame the CIA #Conspiracy.

I have no idea what CNN is reporting. I don't watch Cable Tv. Cut the cord man. Gives me freedom from all the lies your watching. Like I said with all the lies from all sides you can't trust anyone anymore but, if you feel comfortable with your being told the truth so be it.
    Bull, you are just saying that.

Mexicans show Trump no matter how tall you build the wall or security you have were coming across that wall. They showed him that last night when one of their own was caught on the Whitehouse lawn after scaling the wall lol
    So what,that was NOT the border fence, what the???? You sure are busy taking sides for someone who trusts nobody. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So what,that was NOT the border fence, what the???? You sure are busy taking sides for someone who trusts nobody. Why is that?
    Its called being a demeral... say you dont trust but believe everything you hear..lol

It was a joke, a joke take it easy lol

Its called being a demeral... say you dont trust but believe everything you hear..lol

Demeral I like it, We know you believe anything Brietbart writes lol

Lucky the clown wasn't shot..which is what will happen when they decided to scale Trumps wall.... Do any of you know that the Mexican immigrations is off over 25% since Trump was elected? The numbers of Mexicans leaving the US going back to Mexico at an all time high.... coincidence? I freakin doubt it.... I live in an ag area in California, they can't find workers cause the Mexicans are leaving... President Trump is rollin, whether ya'll like it or not...

Demeral I like it, We know you believe anything Brietbart writes lol
    Their not the only ones I read. Theres three or four others. But when they all report the same story (and not word for word) then Im gonna say its more right that whats on the tube. If you recall Ive posted articles from all before.

Bull, you are just saying that.
    See that is your problem you now believe alternative facts are the truth and you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right square in the face.

I really could care less if you believe me or not. I'm not sure if you know what a faltwave HDTV antenna by Winegard or Netflix is but, that's how you can get your tv bill in half.

My bill went form 171.00 a month to 80.00 a month.