Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    That already happened.....Nov 8, 2016.....The day Russia was made GREAT AGAIN!
    Bitterness and being a left wing radical such as you are, I must say you are one huge whiner and sore loser who only parrots pathetic left wing fabricated narratives.

Russia gained nothing by the Trump election. You pretend all you wish.

Same complaints as last month. Will be same next month. You trolls are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    First I'll say that the Huffington Post is despicable propaganda garbage and then secondly all 100 so called lies are not even lies. Just agenda driven spins and fabrications.Right down your narrow minded alley!!!!
    Yeah I put the huffington Post in the same category as Breibart, like you said nothing put propaganda garbage that have an agenda to spin.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah I put the huffington Post in the same category as Breibart, like you said nothing put propaganda garbage that have an agenda to spin.
    That is your short comings to not know any better. My sympathies, but Breitbart is not trash. You only like to agree with the left wing media mislabeling them on purpose. Breitbart himself was most likely murdered for informing the nation a bit too much to suit the left wing.

That is your short comings to not know any better. My sympathies, but Breitbart is not trash. You only like to agree with the left wing media mislabeling them on purpose. Breitbart himself was most likely murdered for informing the nation a bit too much to suit the left wing.
    Breitbart is trash and nothing but, right wing propaganda that some of you eat up.

But, I'm not the least bit surprised you would stick up for them. You talk just like what they spew. I feel bad for you but, there is still hope for you.

Breitbart is trash and nothing but, right wing propaganda that some of you eat up.

But, I'm not the least bit surprised you would stick up for them. You talk just like what they spew. I feel bad for you but, there is still hope for you.
    Kinda like you and CNN?

Then tell us something Breitbart lied about and actual valid proof of it. Give us an example of "RIGHT WING"propaganda please.

Also apologize for being an a-wipe yet again.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-23-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Then us something Breitbart lied about and actual valid proof of it. Give us an example of "RIGHT WING"propaganda please.

Please............................................ .................................................. .......

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Kinda like you and CNN?
    When have you seen me stick up for CNN, I will be waiting and I have a lot of patience so, I can wait for aaaaa loooong time lol

When have you seen me stick up for CNN, I will be waiting and I have a lot of patience so, I can wait for aaaaa loooong time lol
    Oddly enough, your making the same excuses as CNN....go figure....

Oddly enough, your making the same excuses as CNN....go figure....
    Mud come on there are a lot of people saying the same thing not just CNN. No excuse though.

So I take it you have no proof of me ever sticking up for CNN but, I already knew that but, thanks for confriming it.

Please............................................ .................................................. .......
    I repeat.

Then tell us something Breitbart lied about and actual valid proof of it. Give us an example of "RIGHT WING"propaganda please.

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-23-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Mud come on there are a lot of people saying the same thing not just CNN. No excuse though.

So I take it you have no proof of me ever sticking up for CNN but, I already knew that but, thanks for confriming it.
    LOL the only ones making your excuses are ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC... you know, the usual liberal suspects...

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    That already happened.....Nov 8, 2016.....The day Russia was made GREAT AGAIN!
    More fake news....sad you ss tnie and kid are living in a fairy tale land thats beside the denial river..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

LOL the only ones making your excuses are ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC... you know, the usual liberal suspects...
    Dont forget the huff post and wash post...all CIA backed news
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Of course you know, Kid, there is zero evidence that the Russians had anything to do with our election.... I hope your still not hanging your hat on that deal.... But what does surprise me is that you'll believe that Russian bilge with absolutely no evidence (and still none) and even professed by FBI head dud Comey that there is no there, there but you called Trump a liar cause he had no evidence.... at least Trumps came to fruition .....

Of course you know, Kid, there is zero evidence that the Russians had anything to do with our election.... I hope your still not hanging your hat on that deal.... But what does surprise me is that you'll believe that Russian bilge with absolutely no evidence (and still none) and even professed by FBI head dud Comey that there is no there, there but you called Trump a liar cause he had no evidence.... at least Trumps came to fruition .....
    Mud I think I have said that 100 times, I will sai 101 maybe a little louder this time lol,

There is no eveidence of that at the moment just like the wire tap allegation but, I will wait until the investigation is done on both and I could end up being wrong and if so, I will say I was wrong.

No Trump said Obama ordered it and like I said there is no evidence of that so, yes I stand by my claim he flat out lied. Just like he did with the 3+million illegal votes but, like I also said I could be wrong. it's just my opinion from what I'm seeing right now but, tomorrow is a new day and who knows what we will hear.

With all the illegals that have fake ids plus the dead voters that voted. Id say that it would be close to those numbers. Plus this wire tapping thing is far from over... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ama-hot-water/

Mud I think I have said that 100 times, I will sai 101 maybe a little louder this time lol,

There is no eveidence of that at the moment just like the wire tap allegation but, I will wait until the investigation is done on both and I could end up being wrong and if so, I will say I was wrong.

No Trump said Obama ordered it and like I said there is no evidence of that so, yes I stand by my claim he flat out lied. Just like he did with the 3+million illegal votes but, like I also said I could be wrong. it's just my opinion from what I'm seeing right now but, tomorrow is a new day and who knows what we will hear.
    All that has been covered, you need a better news source if your going to keep up, this investigation is going directly to the Obama administration... and it'll be there in relatively short order.... Trump said he was being tapped, he was... no lie there... he said Obama did it, pretty darn good chance they had a hand in it... major questions going down there... this info is from a whistle blower that doesn't want to go down with the ship.... Remember, the big deal is the leaking of the names... that is the law that was broken...

All that has been covered, you need a better news source if your going to keep up, this investigation is going directly to the Obama administration... and it'll be there in relatively short order.... Trump said he was being tapped, he was... no lie there... he said Obama did it, pretty darn good chance they had a hand in it... major questions going down there... this info is from a whistle blower that doesn't want to go down with the ship.... Remember, the big deal is the leaking of the names... that is the law that was broken...
    Like I said I'm going to wait and see and you just might be right.