Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    With all the illegals that have fake ids plus the dead voters that voted. Id say that it would be close to those numbers. Plus this wire tapping thing is far from over... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ama-hot-water/

We will have to wait and see and both counts and you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Mud I think I have said that 100 times, I will sai 101 maybe a little louder this time lol,

There is no eveidence of that at the moment just like the wire tap allegation but, I will wait until the investigation is done on both and I could end up being wrong and if so, I will say I was wrong.

No Trump said Obama ordered it and like I said there is no evidence of that so, yes I stand by my claim he flat out lied. Just like he did with the 3+million illegal votes but, like I also said I could be wrong. it's just my opinion from what I'm seeing right now but, tomorrow is a new day and who knows what we will hear.
    Guess what? Obummer has given the signal for many of his cronies to do many illegal actions, the like minded such as Valery Jarrett can and do signal others to do his and their own partisan directives.

Would you really think that a tape with Obummer is going to be found with him verbally caught directing anyone to tap or do anything illegal is going to be found? No way. It will take some people coming forward with incriminating conversations or other sources of evidence. But I'll bet you they do come up with solid proof and when they do, it will be high time your mouth is sowed shut and the silly nonsense ends!!! hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Guess what? Obummer has given the signal for many of his cronies to do many illegal actions, the like minded such as Valery Jarrett can and do signal others to do his and their own partisan directives.

Would you really think that a tape with Obummer is going to be found with him verbally caught directing anyone to tap or do anything illegal is going to be found? No way. It will take some people coming forward with incriminating conversations or other sources of evidence. But I'll bet you they do come up with solid proof and when they do, it will be high time your mouth is sowed shut and the silly nonsense ends!!! hahahahahahaha
    Like I said as of right now they have no evidence that Obama did anything and I have also said I will wait for the investigation to be completed. I will say this we already know something illegal happened and more then likely from someone in the Obama adninistration. It's early in the investigation so I will wait and see what they come up with because like Mud has said someone is talking and lets see where it leads.

No I'm not going to shut my mouth. It's my right to speak my mind as long as I'm respectful and abide by 4m rules.

Like I said as of right now they have no evidence that Obama did anything and I have also said I will wait for the investigation to be completed. I will say this we already know something illegal happened and more then likely from someone in the Obama adninistration. It's early in the investigation so I will wait and see what they come up with because like Mud has said someone is talking and lets see where it leads.

No I'm not going to shut my mouth. It's my right to speak my mind as long as I'm respectful and abide by 4m rules.
    I'm still going to order a needle and thread and lobby for 4M rule changes to deal with your likes!!!! hahahahahaahhaa

We will have to wait and see and both counts and you may be right.
    It happens every day kid. I know an illegal that meets up with his buddys and go down to Florida and get new names and ss cards every year. So their staying under the radar.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Guess what? Obummer has given the signal for many of his cronies to do many illegal actions, the like minded such as Valery Jarrett can and do signal others to do his and their own partisan directives. Would you really think that a tape with Obummer is going to be found with him verbally caught directing anyone to tap or do anything illegal is going to be found? No way. It will take some people coming forward with incriminating conversations or other sources of evidence. But I'll bet you they do come up with solid proof and when they do, it will be high time your mouth is sowed shut and the silly nonsense ends!!! hahahahahahaha
    Obama has kept part of his cabinet together plus a handful of lawyers (Soros backed) around...why? So he can keep his butt out of trouble.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Breitbart is trash and nothing but, right wing propaganda that some of you eat up.
    You are 101% correct. Their is NO viable news anymore. Whether it's CNN, Fox, or any of them, they're ALL biased one way or the other.

Like that sarcastic statement, If it's on the internet, you know it's true!, No different than your news media of today. Freedom of speech and press has gone way off the deep end. So sad.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You are 101% correct. Their is NO viable news anymore. Whether it's CNN, Fox, or any of them, they're ALL biased one way or the other.

Like that sarcastic statement, If it's on the internet, you know it's true!, No different than your news media of today. Freedom of speech and press has gone way off the deep end. So sad.

I agree, Wouldn't be great if we could have a news outlet that wasn't biased one way or the other and would tell you the truth. One that wouldn't be worried being the first to tell the story but, when they do tell the staory it's accurate.

I'm still going to order a needle and thread and lobby for 4M rule changes to deal with your likes!!!! hahahahahaahhaa
    I could understand if you were going to lobby 4m to get me kicked off if I was rude, disrespectful, used cuss words but, just because I don't agree with everything you say then you must be thin skinned like the President lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    It happens every day kid. I know an illegal that meets up with his buddys and go down to Florida and get new names and ss cards every year. So their staying under the radar.
    You might be right but, we will have to wait and see

I could understand if you were going to lobby 4m to get me kicked off if I was rude, disrespectful, used cuss words but, just because I don't agree with everything you say then you must be thin skinned like the President lol
    No, I'm just saying that your absurdity is very close to matching Litey and you see what happened there. Better straighten up or You'll be joining Litey in the 4M unemployment line. hahhahahaaaahaa

You might be right but, we will have to wait and see
    You always say "we". Well no, it's you and that mouse in your pocket.

Litey's around. He pops up like a gopher now and than.
    8/13/16

Hey CW, you threatened my life in the Trump Tower tapped thread reply # 12. Maybe you need to be reported to the moderator too. I guess if I were really worried, I would have, and put you in line with Litey. I know your all BS so I took it for what it's worth, and got at chuckle.

Don't be such a baby or we will have to start calling you baby stewie I guess. I did not threaten you in any way Snowflake. Here is what you said with my reply.

Baby Stewie said: Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Maybe the tap was on the other end?

Then CW replied: Maybe you would like to bet your life on it?

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Hey CW, you threatened my life in the Trump Tower tapped thread reply # 12. Maybe you need to be reported to the moderator too. I guess if I were really worried, I would have, and put you in line with Litey. I know your all BS so I took it for what it's worth, and got at chuckle.
    SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!!!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!!!!!!!! lol
    Maybe we should set up a Go fund me acct for him and his subordinates....to help pay for a 1 way ticket to the frozen tundra.....to avoid any future MELTDOWNS!

Im pretty sure theres some open seats on some of our Hollywoodian neighbors tour buses!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Maybe we should set up a Go fund me acct for him and his subordinates....to help pay for a 1 way ticket to the frozen tundra.....to avoid any future MELTDOWNS!Im pretty sure theres some open seats on some of our Hollywoodian neighbors tour buses!
    Just send them down to Mexico.. itll be cheaper...lol

I thought Obamacare was going to be repealed on day 1 and ISIS was going to be defeated in 30 days anyone know where they are with these 2 things lol

I thought Obamacare was going to be repealed on day 1 and ISIS was going to be defeated in 30 days anyone know where they are with these 2 things lol
    Ask your liberal Democrats, everything Trump tries to do your liberal buddies do whatever it takes to stop him. How much could you get done if I tried stopping you from doing it ever time. If you can't see that Kid, then you can't comprehend what's going on in Washington. Need everyone to work for the betterment of America, its the only real hope the world has left. And do it before its to late, cause time is running out.