Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As much evidence thats out there. Do you not see that theres a bigger picture than what CNN is reporting? Soros HATES both Trump and Putin. All this liberal BS we have seen is all tied into Soros one way or another. Thought you were a lil more opened minded than that Kid.
    I have no idea what CNN is reporting. I don't watch Cable Tv. Cut the cord man. Gives me freedom from all the lies your watching. Like I said with all the lies from all sides you can't trust anyone anymore but, if you feel comfortable with your being told the truth so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have no idea what CNN is reporting. I don't watch Cable Tv. Cut the cord man. Gives me freedom from all the lies your watching. Like I said with all the lies from all sides you can't trust anyone anymore but, if you feel comfortable with your being told the truth so be it.
    I barely watch the local news bud. If its not sports or a good movie I dont turn the tv on. But I do look at six different sites and they all in their own special way come up with the same conclusions
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I only watch CNN to see what they are trying to spin. They couldn't report the truth, without their liberal bias, if their lives depended on it! They are pretty pathetic for a supposedly news corp.

I do watch Fox news though. I believe they report the truth regardless of what they personally think. I go back to Oreillys daily talks with Trump, because he didn't pull any punches and called him out when needed. That's the sign of a true journalist!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Isn't it odd politicians arent mentioning MH17 as ammo against Russia?
    Think about it.
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-08-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I barely watch the local news bud. If its not sports or a good movie I dont turn the tv on. But I do look at six different sites and they all in their own special way come up with the same conclusions
    That's why I cut the cord. I have the tv on for background noise so, why would I spend 170.00 for something I don't watch much of. Now I'm down to 80.00 with just keeping the internet.

As a matter of fact I just made a frame to hide my flat Antenna Im going to put a picture in front of the antenna. I have been moving it around until I finally found a spot where I get a good recption on 23 channels.

Yes and I can find 6 sites who says differently so, my point who is right and who is lying.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-08-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I only watch CNN to see what they are trying to spin. They couldn't report the truth, without their liberal bias, if their lives depended on it! They are pretty pathetic for a supposedly news corp.

I do watch Fox news though. I believe they report the truth regardless of what they personally think. I go back to Oreillys daily talks with Trump, because he didn't pull any punches and called him out when needed. That's the sign of a true journalist!

They all put their spin on it even Fox, Fox has been known to lie and mislead people as well.

As expected, the .Alt-Right continues to deflect. Soros-CNN- Clintons and the illegal black Muslim president-HA. The Prez. is a puppet. Bannon-Miller-Prebis are pulling the strings. The alt-Right has their president.# Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    As expected, the .Alt-Right continues to deflect. Soros-CNN- Clintons and the illegal black Muslim president-HA. The Prez. is a puppet. Bannon-Miller-Prebis are pulling the strings. The alt-Right has their president.# Good Luck.
    A billionaire president that's a......puppet???

Liberals will grab for anything!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

what's your guys thought on Trumpcare so far?

Kind of a mixture between Obamacare and Trumpcare. We could call it O'trumpcare lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-08-2017 at 10:18 PM.

what's your guys thought on Trumpcare so far?

Kind of a mixture between Obamacare and Trumpcare. We could call it O'trumpcare lol
    First off, it isn't Trump care, its Ryan care and as of now its nothing... it is a negotiation point according to Trump yesterday.... Its not a law, its a proposal..... I don't think its all that great, but then again it won't affect me or my wife or my kids or grand kids.. because we is all filthy rich and we don't worry about that crap.... or we already have great insurance and it so doesn't affect us anyway...its one of those two....
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 03-08-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    First off, it isn't Trump care, its Ryan care and as of now its nothing... it is a negotiation point according to Trump yesterday.... Its not a law, its a proposal..... I don't think its all that great, but then again it won't affect me or my wife or my kids or grand kids.. because we is all filthy rich and we don't worry about that crap.... or we already have great insurance and it so doesn't affect us anyway...its one of those two....
    It wasn't Obamacare either it's the ACA so, yes it's O'trumpcare right now but, maybe they will end up with Trumpcare.

Didnt Obama author obamacare?

This time around its the GOP fixing Obamacare. They are having to work with what obamacare started. Its like a home builder coming into a job after the first contractor failed. Lets say the walls are framed and the roof sheeted. Not much he can do, but he's trying to make your home livable.

Looks like you would be a candidate to purchase the Brooklyn Bridge there Jed.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Looks like you would be a candidate to purchase the Brooklyn Bridge there Jed.
    .Jed has purchased the bridge. Twice. What Jed did not buy was the hate, lies, bigotry that was the strength 0f the presidents agenda. It certainly did fire up the Alt Right, Tea party, and white nationalist. Formerly known as the" THE ANGRY WHITE MALE". #You own it.

.Jed has purchased the bridge. Twice. What Jed did not buy was the hate, lies, bigotry that was the strength 0f the presidents agenda. It certainly did fire up planned parenthood, open society, and illegal immigrants. Formerly known as the" THE BLACK LIVES MATTER". #You own it.
    Luckily Trump is OUR President now. #cheers buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    God, I hope not, or we're all doomed.
    Why? What's he going to do that will hurt anyone. You can pretend this BS if you wish, maybe even crawl under a rock and hide for eight years too.

.Jed has purchased the bridge. Twice. What Jed did not buy was the hate, lies, bigotry that was the strength 0f the presidents agenda. It certainly did fire up the Alt Right, Tea party, and white nationalist. Formerly known as the" THE ANGRY WHITE MALE". #You own it.
    Why claim all these lies with out any proof to back it up. Some mad man standing on TV or capitol hill spewing these lies and you really believe them???

I wish illegal refugees would knock on your door and set you straight silly!!!

No hate, no alt right, no bigotry, no white supremist. You are just a duped fool listening to radical revolutionaries and their bought and paid for news networks.

It's time to achieve some degree of wisdom sir!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-09-2017 at 04:06 PM.

It wasn't Obamacare either it's the ACA so, yes it's O'trumpcare right now but, maybe they will end up with Trumpcare.
    I think we're getting RINOCARE.

What a load of nonsense. I would think an Auto racing fan would be smarter than this. Oh by the way, the anger and rage seems to be on the left. Or haven't you noticed? BTW again you keep touting this ALT right. I think they have all of about 200 members. Quit listening To CNN and MSNBC. They are frying your brain. Liar and Jew hater left office Jan 20, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    What a load of nonsense. I would think an Auto racing fan would be smarter than this. Oh by the way, the anger and rage seems to be on the left. Or haven't you noticed? BTW again you keep touting this ALT right. I think they have all of about 200 members. Quit listening To CNN and MSNBC. They are frying your brain. Liar and Jew hater left office Jan 20, 2017.
    This guy is an angry far left wing whacko who got his brain fried by media propaganda to the point of losing touch with reality. It's always sad and sometimes disgusting to see these types. Just points to a lot of what is wrong with our nation. The brainwashed and the ignorant.