Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    I'm thinking for the win in the Late models Brandon sheppard MCcreadie Madden.
    i'm thinking they will all be chasing boggs.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

than boggs must be a lapped taxi cab.

Will boggs go to Florence or Brownstown on saturday
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
    It was a good night of racing last year. I hope it is the same this time around. A big crowd and the only bad part was trying to get out of the parking lot.
    make left out of parking lot onto blain highway if you want to go north or south on 23 theres other backroads will take you to 23 or waverly just google map it
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    make left out of parking lot onto blain highway if you want to go north or south on 23 theres other backroads will take you to 23 or waverly just google map it
    Yes, turn left. I head North on 23, and go them couple of backroads to the flashing lights to catch 23 when I leave. Wayyy quicker.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thanks for the info. I did turn left however it took over an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot alone. What the hold up was I have no idea. They had police at the exit of the parking area but very little movement. They could also use some people in the lot itself to help traffic flow.

Thanks for the info. I did turn left however it took over an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot alone. What the hold up was I have no idea. They had police at the exit of the parking area but very little movement. They could also use some people in the lot itself to help traffic flow.

If I saw it rite,they were holding us up until all the pits were gone.
    Took me an hour to get out. Sucks when you have a 3&1/2 hour drive home.
    Last edited by MEE; 03-13-2017 at 04:53 PM.

I didn't cut up through because it makes ya feel like an a$$hole, but I'd say 90% of people turn right. The whole back up is for those going right. I'd honestly cut up through by the front to where it's L&R lanes, and if there's a line for left, wait. But never is there a line going left.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Hello? You guys better be thinking about the weather;

03/17
    45 | 38 °F
    Friday 60% Precip. / < 1 in
    Rain and freezing rain in the morning. Rain showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
    Friday Night 90% Precip. / 0.16 in
    Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 38F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

I was going to go but it doesn't look too good this weekend.

I guess I'll take the blame on this one

I was really hoping for a full weekend of racing. This on Friday and I got indy sx on Saturday. Momma nature has better plans though.

It appears February will be warmer than March. Another crappy weekend coming again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It appears February will be warmer than March. Another crappy weekend coming again.
    weather looking bad for atomic, and good for brownstown, but both could change. it's early.
    anyone but lanigan

Quote Originally Posted by MadDad Racing View Post
    Must stink for you that you have no LOCAL or a OUTLAW Like Boggs to root for so you pick a National level racer to win... All the while knowing, Boggs can run with the big guys... But you are butt hurt over Boggs for your reasons.. Cool.. Pick 1 other Local/Outlaw that could even upset your picks to win... NONE......
    What really stinks is Boggs has raced forever and he just cant get out of his own way most of the time.Last year at the Buckeye national he run into the wall by himself happens all the frickin time same at Eldora if he has a good start he crashes or blows up same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) everytime the dude races so get over the hometown boy he just isn't very good

Default Weather

As much as I hate it I cant believe Atomic or Brownstown will race this weekend Ive cancelled my plans for both and am going to LaSalle the following week.I do hope I'm wrong but 41 of a high and 30 low probably not happening

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    What really stinks is Boggs has raced forever and he just cant get out of his own way most of the time.Last year at the Buckeye national he run into the wall by himself happens all the frickin time same at Eldora if he has a good start he crashes or blows up same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) everytime the dude races so get over the hometown boy he just isn't very good
    Not a Boggs fan whatsoever, but he is better than that. He can run well anywhere, just has reliability issues mainly. But he has double digit wins most years, so don't discount that. Just because I don't like someone, doesn't mean I don't know they are pretty good. Most people don't look at it that way, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Not a Boggs fan whatsoever, but he is better than that. He can run well anywhere, just has reliability issues mainly. But he has double digit wins most years, so don't discount that. Just because I don't like someone, doesn't mean I don't know they are pretty good. Most people don't look at it that way, I do.
    good honest post
    anyone but lanigan

I'm not a fan of RJ or Rod Conley, but I do know that they are both very good racers and could win any night no matter where they show up at. Therefore I definitely respect them. I also know that Jackie Boggs is a lot better driver than some are saying. He does have his share of equipment troubles but who doesnt when you drive that hard. Hes hammer down and drives hard for the win every night out and I like that !!!! Its easy to sit behind a screen and criticize drivers on their style and the way they run.

Now I understand what too so long to get out of the parking lot. I know the drivers, crews and car owners are on a schedule but what about the fans. A three hour drive home became a 4 1/2 hour trip instead last year. The racing was great and I appreciate the tracks that work hard to provide quality entertainment. Since I have a better understanding of how the traffic flow goes, maybe this year will be better. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    I'm not a fan of RJ or Rod Conley, but I do know that they are both very good racers and could win any night no matter where they show up at. Therefore I definitely respect them. I also know that Jackie Boggs is a lot better driver than some are saying. He does have his share of equipment troubles but who doesnt when you drive that hard. Hes hammer down and drives hard for the win every night out and I like that !!!! Its easy to sit behind a screen and criticize drivers on their style and the way they run.
    He is just dirty at times. That is my issue. Whether it's behind a keyboard or in the seat, driving the way he does at times is uncalled for. Plenty of drivers don't like his style either.