Default Tied down right front.

Besides the shocks and the springs are they raising the engine up and to the left to help the roll center and keep everything on the the right front? I see again the whole air cleaner hanging out of the hood. Again up can only lower the fenders so far and they will rub.

You could raise the engine 3 feet and it won't change the roll center.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    You could raise the engine 3 feet and it won't change the roll center.
    Sure it would......but the car would probly be upside down! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

ok sorry not in touch with all the angles. (roll center) But is the weight of the engine up in the the car helping to keep the front planted. With my engine I'm an inch or two from having no hole in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by wismadman View Post
    ok sorry not in touch with all the angles. (roll center) But is the weight of the engine up in the the car helping to keep the front planted. With my engine I'm an inch or two from having no hole in the hood.
    Raising your engine would raise the center of gravity, not the roll center. Raising this would increase weight transfer and roll to the RF. But the reason the aircleaners are sticking out is because the filler panel and hood are super low for aero reasons and there is a spacer under the carb and under the breather. Would you rather your engine suck in air from outside the engine bay or inside the engine bay?
    As far as being "all over on the RF", it still comes down to how the body is mounted and elastic roll stiffness. If anything I'd say cars are less on the RF now than 3 years ago. Now they are on the F. Lol