Default Pull bar springs?

Looking for some input on what pull bar spring you guys think is the best to run on a clamped up pierce? Bought the car and it came with a strait 1050 but seemed to work decent the two times i had it out last year. i know its supposed to have 600/1200 and since bought one. Just curious how much this will effect the forward drive. Thank you

I always ran there 750-2100

I've run biscuit, progressive spring and fixed rate spring pull bars and couldn't tell any difference in the three types. If your entry and exit are where they need to be any pull bar will work fine. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BPRC MAN View Post
    Looking for some input on what pull bar spring you guys think is the best to run on a clamped up pierce? Bought the car and it came with a strait 1050 but seemed to work decent the two times i had it out last year. i know its supposed to have 600/1200 and since bought one. Just curious how much this will effect the forward drive. Thank you
    I always had my best luck in a clamp car with a 500-1000, it's just what I liked may not be for everyone

Thank you guys for your input,looks like ill have to experiment and see what happens.