Thread: W.H. Vetting

Question W.H. Vetting

It would appear that the white house vetting process needs a upgrade. Gen Flynn working for Turkey while counseling the President. Turkey allowed the flow of foreign fighters to flow thru it's borders to fight with isis.What was the White House Thinking. Of course they weren't. Not taking care of our National Security#FAIL............ Decent job numbers out today .Phoney unemployment #'s Should be around 40%.

Quote Originally Posted by hollis View Post
    it would appear that the white house vetting process needs a upgrade. Gen flynn working for turkey while counseling the president. Turkey allowed the flow of foreign fighters to flow thru it's borders to fight with isis.what was the white house thinking. Of course they weren't. Not taking care of our national security#fail............ Decent job numbers out today .phoney unemployment #'s should be around 40%.
    it appears your grammar may need a upgrade also !!!!!!! Unemployment #'s have been fixed for 8 yrs now !!!! And what you speak about flynn a long with all the other foreign policy problems trump faces happened under the watchful eyes of the former hnic/clinton state dept !!!!!

Grammar good enough for you to respond. Bammer fired Flynn.#uninformed

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    It would appear that the white house vetting process needs a upgrade. Gen Flynn working for Turkey while counseling the President. Turkey allowed the flow of foreign fighters to flow thru it's borders to fight with isis.What was the White House Thinking. Of course they weren't. Not taking care of our National Security#FAIL............ Decent job numbers out today .Phoney unemployment #'s Should be around 40%.
    I smell a rat??? You seem like somebody else on here. And one stupid was enough.

Yes the unemployment numbers did become phony under Obummer. Now unemployment is going down for a fact.

Do tells us more lies. You're at least good at that!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-11-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    it appears your grammar may need a upgrade also !!!!!!! Unemployment #'s have been fixed for 8 yrs now !!!! And what you speak about flynn a long with all the other foreign policy problems trump faces happened under the watchful eyes of the former hnic/clinton state dept !!!!!
    His head needs an upgrade, add brain!!!

Every economic indicator is up...period... when it comes down to brass tacks, that is all that counts.... Flynn was let go, case closed...move on..... maybe to wiretapping and spying, I hear that's gonna be the next big deal..... after all, the Russians did it kinda petered out.....

The Russian thing was suppose to hide the tapping thing. But its outa of the bag that Russia had NO part of tampering. Now the smoke is clearing and everyone can see one of the many things the Dems are trying to pull. As soon as Trump drains the swamp and all the under the table dealing that is being done on both sides of the party then America will be able to straighten this country out and get out of this downward spiral weve been in a long time.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I smell a rat??? You seem like somebody else on here. And one stupid was enough.

Yes the unemployment numbers did become phony under Obummer. Now unemployment is going down for a fact.

Do tells us more lies. You're at least good at that!!!
    So then what is the correct unemployement number?

The unemployement numbers are still phony even under this President because nothing has changed has how they get to these numbers and that was directly from Trumps budget guy so, either the numbers were not phony under Obama or they are still phony now so which is it or they are not phony now and they weren't phony under Obama.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-12-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The Russian thing was suppose to hide the tapping thing. But its outa of the bag that Russia had NO part of tampering. Now the smoke is clearing and everyone can see one of the many things the Dems are trying to pull. As soon as Trump drains the swamp and all the under the table dealing that is being done on both sides of the party then America will be able to straighten this country out and get out of this downward spiral weve been in a long time.
    Just what are the Dems pulling?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So then what is the correct unemployement number?

The unemployement numbers are still phony even under this President because nothing has changed has how they get to these numbers and that was directly from Trumps budget guy so, either the numbers were not phony under Obama or they are still phony now so which is it or they are not phony now and they weren't phony under Obama.
    I would agree with you to a point, as you recall, the "not working" status was about 94 million people, in the first two months that number has dropped 2.5 million....they weren't on the unemployment roles, they were already off... unemployment numbers dropped one point... If I had my way, there would be no shenanigans in the unemployment numbers, they'd be straight up... it would make Trump look bad for a few months, but at least we'd know where were at positively..

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I would agree with you to a point, as you recall, the "not working" status was about 94 million people, in the first two months that number has dropped 2.5 million....they weren't on the unemployment roles, they were already off... unemployment numbers dropped one point... If I had my way, there would be no shenanigans in the unemployment numbers, they'd be straight up... it would make Trump look bad for a few months, but at least we'd know where were at positively..
    So right now its a big lie Right

And who made it a lie. Come on tell us. You know when the fudging started.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And who made it a lie. Come on tell us. You know when the fudging started.
    Well that would have to come from your side since your side is doing the lying on this one lol

You tell us, Stump, no sense Pence, Spicer, Priebus, the kids, Sessions, Flynn, You lol

No, not at all... I don't like the way they figure unemployment under any president.... The numbers aught to be the numbers, no metrics added for month, weather time , mothers hair color...what ever... put out a real number that is sustainable and then you'd be able to understand the unemployment numbers... the way it is now is refined, but not truthful.... and again, that's is the same under any administration....

Well that would have to come from your side since your side is doing the lying on this one lol

You tell us, Stump, no sense Pence, Spicer, Priebus, the kids, Sessions, Flynn, You lol
    To be rational, since you can't, the answer is Under Obummer they took it down from 10%+ to under 5% by not counting those that quit looking for work and quit filing for unemployment.

Now you know, or were at least informed.