Default Flintstone Flyer Mike Duvall gofundme

Sorry if this has been posted here on 4m, but I didn't see it anywhere on the site. I'm sure most of you are aware of Mike's serious health issues. It's been mentioned through social media his wife is facing hardships in many different ways: transportation issues with their vehicle not working right, finding a suitable chair that Mike can sit properly in because of his health issues, and many other struggles. As a Dirt Late Model fan, I thought it was my duty to share this in hopes it gets shared/passed around to other websites, to help a legend of the sport and one of the good guys, for his family. Mike and his Wife could use some help for the racing community.
    Last edited by IZZOJR16; 03-11-2017 at 12:57 AM.

Always been a fan, have one of his last shirts, signed, maybe worn once or twice.

Sad, a lot of the old timers who are greats of the sport, put none back for later in life.

I will donate to Mike and his family, and see if the person running the go fund me would be interested in contacting Chive charities. A popular website that raises a lot of money to help out people.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Donation done... let's step up to the plate guys!!!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Thumbs up

Get well soon, Mike! Your testimony changed my life. I'll be praying for God's will and healing for you and your family. Go Fund Donation sent.

awesome guys!!!!!!!!!

I donated!!!!!!Mike is a legend to our sport.I talked to him on phone a few times about set ups always very very nice he never told me a lie on set ups,So mike I payed you back with a $100.00 donation....

not a nicer man alive!!!!!!

you guys rock!!! please pass this around!!