Default Kankakee County Speedway 2017 schedule posted

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

To Bad was once a real nice track

A grand total of 3 nights with supers. I hope at least 20 cars show up for the 8/11 $3K show with Farmer City running that night.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

That's screwed up

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    That's screwed up
    Thats being Nice LOL

Anyone know how much longer that ball bag promoter has left?

Maybe it will close again

Why don't anyone of you (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)TARDS get out from behind your black box and step up to the plate and promote the track atleast it is open. i'm so sick of everyone bashing tracks if you don't like the track don't go no one is making you go. everyone has there likes and dislikes but running your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) mouths makes you look like a retard. the sport is dying and people like you don't help you guys will be the first to bitch when a track you like is closed so lets not help the sport die lets help it succeed. end of rant

One dik head i wasnt bashing the track. I think the biggest problem with k3 is there pos promoter ask around from drivers to fans. I don't go there been twice and well lets just say until tom is gone i will not be back. The sport is dying cause the younger generation does not care about the sport and would rather do other stuff another fact is cost price of putting a car together these days is outragous.

The fairboard is a big issue for getting a good promoter. As far as not
    Liking it don't go, well I don't go to kkk anymore. As far as sounding like a retard have you read your one and only
    Post!!? Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracer1975 View Post
    Why don't anyone of you (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)TARDS get out from behind your black box and step up to the plate and promote the track atleast it is open. i'm so sick of everyone bashing tracks if you don't like the track don't go no one is making you go. everyone has there likes and dislikes but running your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) mouths makes you look like a retard. the sport is dying and people like you don't help you guys will be the first to bitch when a track you like is closed so lets not help the sport die lets help it succeed. end of rant
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Takes one to know one LOL.... Lot of good people have asked to run the track people that own it are Dumb a$$