Default black front rocket shocks/springs

Looking for some input on set up for black front rocket, I know what rocket suggests for a base setup but looking for other input. We run a 3/8 track slick, smooth, semi banked

Just learning this but , from what I understand the games ment to be sold not told.

oh so true

Its been a few year but I believe I ran a 450 LF 400 RF and 225's across the back. Problem is you'll never be able to run a set up like we do today bc your RF rail will always be in the dirt. Something to consider is possibly trying a bump or stack in the RF to control travel and then a soft or stacked LR to get the rear up quick. But then again your mixing the present/future with the past.

I know back in the day we were considerably softer than a 400RF. I believe we got down to around a 275 there, but that was on slicker tracks.

I can give you a VERY general setup that should put you in the ball park on most late models.Springs: lf 450-550 rf 275-325 lr 200-225 rr 225-250shocks: lf 5comp3reb rf 3comp8reb lr 9comp3reb rr 3comp6rebFind out where the measurement points are for measuring squareness of the rearned, make the right side wheel base about 3/8 of an inch longer than the left side wheel base.Bar angles for the rear in DEGREES l.upper 23-25 l.lower 5 r.upper 20 r.lower 0Again, this is a very basic setup, and it should be close enough to not wreck on the first lap.The big boys are running very strange/exotic stuff these days.If the car does not have a raised right front frame rail, you should probably start the right front spring at around a 325, and if the frame does not drag on the ground, you can start to soften the spring 25 pounds at the time.You really need to contact a shock guy and let him help you with shocks.