Default Atomic Speedway's "Buckeye Spring 50" LOLMDS event rescheduled for April 20th

With Atomic Speedway rescheduling their Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series "Buckeye Spring 50" event for Thursday April 20th makes for a big 4-race weekend for the LOLMDS with Thursday(4/20) night at Atomic, Friday(4/21) at Sharon Speedway, Saturday(4/22) at Hagerstown Speedway and then to wrap it up on Sunday(4/23) at Port Royal Speedway. That's going to be a big weekend for the LOLMDS drivers and fans with a possible total winners purse of $42,000.
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

A little late to the show with this one steveOO ?????

Yea I reckon. Oh well...
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**