FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 13, 2017

Tyler Millwood Advances to a Top-5 Finish at Dixie; County Line Next

Kingston, Georgia (03/13/17) – Tyler Millwood advanced twelve positions in the Southeastern Classic at Dixie Speedway to finish 5th in his Millwood Plumbing #31 Longhorn Chassis Super Late Model on Saturday night.

“We got behind a little bit early in the night, but in the feature we had a great car,” said Millwood. “I thought we might’ve had a Top-3 car, but by the time I got to 4th I had used up my right-rear, and we slipped back a spot to finish 5th. Overall it was a great night for our team.”

On Saturday night Tyler Millwood headed to Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia) for the unsanctioned Southeastern Classic. In a field of 23 Super Late Models, Millwood recorded the 17th-fastest time in his qualifying putting him on the ninth row for the $5,000-to-win A-Main. Wheeling his way into a Top-5 finish, Tyler advanced twelve positions in the 50-lapper to score a 5th-place spot behind Chris Madden, Michael Page, Casey Roberts, and Derek Ellis.

For full results from the event, please visit www.DixieSpeedway.com .

This Saturday, Tyler will resume his pursuit of the 2017 ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series Rookie of the Year title. He will travel to County Line Raceway (Elm City, North Carolina) to battle for a $4,000 top prize. For more information on the event, please visit www.ULTIMATEsupers.com .

Tyler is currently looking to add more marketing partners to his racing program. For more information on becoming a part of our winning team, please contact the Millwood Motorsports team manager, Derek Gahring at DerekGahring@gmail.com or 770-301-8021.

Tyler Millwood would like to thank all of his sponsors including Millwood Plumbing, Advanced Technology Motorsports, The Realty Queen & Team, Derek Gahring Enterprises, Machine Construction Company, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Frankland Racing Products, Longhorn Chassis, All Star Graphix, Penske Shocks, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Tyler Millwood, please visit www.TylerMillwood.com .