For Immediate Release
March 13, 2017

Rhett Carter Scores Second Victory of 2017; South Georgia Next

Blackshear, Georgia (03/13/17) – For the second-straight week, Rhett Carter powered his Mac Forestry #44 Taylor Pools/ Rocket Chassis XR1 / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model to a triumph. His latest victory came on Saturday night at Cochran Motor Speedway and was worth $2,000.

Rhett Carter spent his weekend at Cochran Motor Speedway (Cochran, Georgia) where he entered three events in two days. The weekend opened on Friday with a $2,000-to-win, NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series event. With 37 entries on hand Rhett qualified for the feature before registering a 19th-place finish.

Saturday night found Rhett competing in both NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series action and in the Cochran Motor Speedway Late Model class.

In the $5,000-to-win NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series program Rhett battled bad luck throughout the night before ultimately falling short of qualifying for the finale.

The $2,000-to-win, CMS Late Model division would treat Carter much better. He qualified on the pole and went on to wire the field for his second victory of the season.

“We had hoped to be competitive in all three features, but it just didn’t work out that way,” noted Carter. “With that said, I’m very proud of this team, and I’m happy that I was able to get another win for them.”

For full results from the weekend, please visit www.CochranSpeedway.com and www.NeSmithRacing.com .

This Saturday will take the team to South Georgia Motorsports Park (Valdosta, Georgia) for a $3,000-to-win affair with the Southern Thunder Late Model Series. For full details please visit www.GoRaceSGMP.com .

Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, Mac 44 Forestry, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .