Thread: Bobby Pierce

Default Bobby Pierce

The sign says it all. ↓
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by highgroove; 03-14-2017 at 01:33 AM.

that sign will be hanging in someone's garage within a week

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    that sign will be hanging in someone's garage within a week
    Same thing I thought. I'd probably steal it if I was Bobby. Illinois must be pretty well known for this. This is from a couple years ago, the guy has won 2 more titles since 14. I think it's pretty cool the towns and state agree to do that.

I'm surprised a few rowdy teens running around on the weekends hasn't filled it full of buckshot. Of course that would be between cow tipping and playing mailbox baseball from the bed of a truck. Maybe i'm just use to the teens around Willard KY. lol

It ant gone yet LOL it will not last long.... Good for Bobby Glad they put it up...

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    I'm surprised a few rowdy teens running around on the weekends hasn't filled it full of buckshot. Of course that would be between cow tipping and playing mailbox baseball from the bed of a truck. Maybe i'm just use to the teens around Willard KY. lol
    Its on a Main Highway .. They steal them here more then shoot them...If there cool...

That is cool. Nice honor for Bobby.

Just be cause hes from ILL Love or hate him .. he deserves this cause hes from Ill .. I am glad he won it .. Cause I am from Ill and now can say a ILLINI Boy won it... I think Danville Should Put up a Sign that Bobby lives there.. there ant much they can brag about.... I would brag about this If I lived there....in the time of 1 year Him and D Erb.. won races no ILL driver has WON... I LOVE this...28 32 from WWE Jericho says PUT them on the List... LOL
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 03-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.

If I recall correctly there is a former major league catcher from Oakwood, IL that had a pretty good career. His last name was Fletcher if I recall correctly. Bobby's sign is probably right next to Fletcher's.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    If I recall correctly there is a former major league catcher from Oakwood, IL that had a pretty good career. His last name was Fletcher if I recall correctly. Bobby's sign is probably right next to Fletcher's.
    Think i have seen a sign with his name on it...

Darrin Fletcher

someone spray paint a p8nis on it asap.

Classy guy ! Maybe you could set fire to the dumpster at Casey's on the way out of town... or slit the tires on the squad car so they can't run you down and lock you up...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    Classy guy ! Maybe you could set fire to the dumpster at Casey's on the way out of town... or slit the tires on the squad car so they can't run you down and lock you up...
    What you exp look at his user name...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Its on a Main Highway .. They steal them here more then shoot them...If there cool...
    Thats the street lil Bobby lives on. City officals will be mad bout that.LMAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats the street lil Bobby lives on. City officals will be mad bout that.LMAO
    Not on the Highway Seen some like that out on the Highway...

The McDonalds has all the catchers mlb and minor league stuff on the wall. Played for the Expos, among others.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

They should have signs for every military personnel that served in Iraq & Afghanistan. Winning a race is one thing .... putting yourself on the line is another.

Who gives a crap, Roscoe IL gave one to Danica ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drpepsi View Post
    They should have signs for every military personnel that served in Iraq & Afghanistan. Winning a race is one thing .... putting yourself on the line is another.
    Not sure what town you're in, but a good bit that are decent size do. Where I grew up had their library as a Memorial to McKinley and the troops. And where I live now, main street has pictures of the service men and women, plus we have a nice memorial set up.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.