Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    just came from a Moyer thread and he's getting blasted for cherry picking... guess Superman can do it just like Moyer is... I really don't believe in CP because of what it costs to race and I feel like they can go where they want to... Bobby gets it all the time when he stays home and races around here and I don't get that either but it's an opinion website right..
    Most fans that call it CHERRY PICKING are getting beat by that driver and they dont like it cuz he stealz the show!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I love lancaster speedway, great racing,great food.
    Only problem is i hate looking at backs of peoples heads cuz they wont sit down while watching the race. Very inconsiderate and rude.

Weather is 40% showerz as of tuesday. I hope that changez
    Agreed. Ive only been once for a Clash race 2 years ago, enjoyed it aside from what you said. Did get tired of seeing half the field (support classes) stop at an official every caution to have em check n pull sheet metal away.
    Also the 1 woman with the powerful vocal chords that we could hear over the announcer and the racing all night. But i definitely plan on going back whenever im back in the area

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Agreed. Ive only been once for a Clash race 2 years ago, enjoyed it aside from what you said. Did get tired of seeing half the field (support classes) stop at an official every caution to have em check n pull sheet metal away.
    Also the 1 woman with the powerful vocal chords that we could hear over the announcer and the racing all night. But i definitely plan on going back whenever im back in the area

That sounds like lancaster super speedway. Im in no way bashing the track as i go there for every super race. Its just stupid things that happen there.

It's a matter of courtesy and respect..........and they have none. Of course, it is 2017 and that seems to be the norm at the track and everywhere else.

Guys, JD was seriously considering going north to the Lucas races. In the end, they felt the odds were high for a ppd. They ended up being correct. Davenport and BW are working with a brand new car (ground on up) and need to get it out as much as possible to race. I think it does the team better to find 5 to 10K races closer to home early in the season, in order to get ready for the bigger races in late spring into the summer months. I don't think that should be considered "CP". Just my opinion.

i miss seeing him kick@ss in the rumbley car . he will be fine though in the BW car.

In today's age of racing there really is no such thing as cherry picking anymore. Even if they are doing it, until you foot the bills you can't say a word about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    What I do, if the people in front of me are standing up. I stand up. When they sit down, I sit down. It works pretty good.
    Thats just too much for SS to comprehend... lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Well thats not something to be proud of standing up in frt of somebody the whole race. I know numerous fans that dont go cuz of that. Im not saying to not stand up here and there but if everybody sat down everybody could see! Most of the time its the BOFRNG doing it. Sorry thats just how i feel about this continueing problem there.
    Sounds like they need to tear the grandstands down since they don't use them!!! hahahahahahahaaa

Most fans that call it CHERRY PICKING are getting beat by that driver and they dont like it cuz he stealz the show!
    No its some 'Joe weekend warrior' that thinks he has a chance to win $2k at his local track cause the big boys are an hour away racing for 10-20k. But Moyer shows up and runs away with it. Thats cherry picking
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    What I do, if the people in front of me are standing up. I stand up. When they sit down, I sit down. It works pretty good.
    Then what about the people behind you? The ones that can't see then.

The standing up deal at Lancaster is the reason we'll be at Modoc this Saturday for the crate race. It might be a proud tradition at Lancaster to stand up the entire race, but that doesn't change the fact that it's rude and inconsiderate to intentionally block the view of people who paid their money to see a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Michael Knight View Post
    Thank you! The racing is still great and the food is even better now.About the fans standing up, yeah that is a tradition at Lancaster, our fans stand up for any race there is. It has been like that ever since Lancaster open up, I am 26 years old and been going all my life. I can remember back in the 1990's when the fans was standing up back then.That is how the Lancaster fans are notice when we go to other tracks, we like to stand up to watch a race lol.
    You pay for a seat. USE IT! SIT YOUR A$$ DOWN! Just disrespectful and shows the narrow mindset.

SIT DOWN GROW UP

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

SIT DOWN GROW UP
    Good job paw paw!🤠

"FRIDAY, FRIDAY FRIDAY, it's the biggest event of the season!!!!! We'll sell you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge!"