Default Carolina Clash Drivers List For Lancaster Super Speedway March 18th.

Carolina Clash Super Late Model Series $5,000 to win Pepsi Night at Lancaster Super Speedway.

Jonathan Davenport
    Ross Bailes
    Gr Smith
    Josh Langley
    Ben Watkins
    Johnny Pursley
    Zack Mitchell
    Michael Brown
    Anthony Sanders
    Doug Sanders
    Tony Quarles
    Jeff Smith
    Scott Shirey

Im courious to see who shows up w/ ultimate series running same night. 50% chance of showers sat.also
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Ultimate series has rescheduled so now if weather for lancaster holds out they might pick up a few more cars for sat.

We are looking for a BIG field of Carolina Clash Super Late Models Saturday night as we are the only Super Late Model race in the Carolina's this weekend!!!!

According to the weather geeks, Rain on Saturday morning and gone by lunch. But who knows with those guys!!!!!!!!

I think you will get fergy and rambo from county line getting postponed. Lancaster is good for having a couple of limited late models guys there to pick up show money. My guess around 18-20 cars if the rain don't win

Fergy is driving by lancaster to go to a crate race in Modac

Carolina clash rained out at lancaster

First time I have ever been around Fergy is tonight at Modoc, and there is a reason he is here at a crate race. Anyone that stands by David Smith ( which is a good guy)and spouts off stuff like Fergy did does not not deserve to be racing with the big guys!!!!! Just a casual observation from someone that happened to be standing by with other spectators. Total lack of class out of this clown, when he thinks only his friends can hear!
    Last edited by President Clinton; 03-18-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    First time I have ever been around Fergy is tonight at Modoc, and there is a reason he is here at a crate race. Anyone that stands by David Smith ( which is a good guy)and spouts off stuff like Fergy did does not not deserve to be racing with the big guys!!!!! Just a casual observation from someone that happened to be standing by with other spectators. Total lack of class out of this clown, when he thinks only his friends can here!

Hey Bill,
    He cryed and whined and blamed another driver for so many cautions then he had 2 or 3 other reasons why he was light at carolina.

Know nothing about him but just watched umber 26 ??? Sharpe I believe show him how the less than holy get it done! Fergy is a wheel man , drove a 5-6th place car to a good 2nd place finish. Didn't hang around for weight

Jimmy Sharpe Jr was #26. Seems pretty talented.

Never been around Fergy much, but I've heard rumblings about his being different in reality as opposed to the public persona.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Jimmy Sharpe Jr was #26. Seems pretty talented.Never been around Fergy much, but I've heard rumblings about his being different in reality as opposed to the public persona.
    Unfortunately, your latter statement is the opinion I drew after standing around him (just minding my own business) and hearing the way he speaks about other drivers and the numerous times he complained about lack of finances.

If this is true it would be out of character for him in my opinion, I have been around him quite a few times and have never seen anything but hard work and respect.

This was very surprising to me as well, as I had nothing but immense respect for him and the way he carried himself. And who knows, he could have had a rough day and his comments are not how he normally is but I heard it with my own ears and it's hard to forget things like that.
    -Adam Conners

I have no reason to say anything that wasn't true. I even threw David under the bus by stating who he was mouthing to. Character is what you say and do when nobody is watching,and this kid definitely lacks that. I don't have a dog in the fight, just an observation. Lots of time people aren't what they seem, and who knows, maybe that attitude I saw was why he doesn't have more help?????

went to the track with his little brother and a guy who said they could borrow his truck but took time out to play with some fans that came from a ways away to watch him race....what a prick
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    went to the track with his little brother and a guy who said they could borrow his truck but took time out to play with some fans that came from a ways away to watch him race....what a prick
    He's always been that way with me too.......not!

Not fast friends or anything but known him/them for a while now around the tracks and never been anything but straight up with us.....mom, dad, the crew , everybody we have come in contact with along the way friendly and always sincere when we have seen them.

His little brother is cool as heck , rarely does he not have a big smile on his face.

Just another point of view.......I've never seen the side you guys are talking about that you overheard...bad day , more to the conversation maybe/hopefully.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-21-2017 at 07:49 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????