Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No they are not lying! They just don't have proof yet.

If you want to point of lying start with all the rest of the networks first.

Just like the rest of the ALT left or Communist party, you play right along with them.

Fox News, not real news, just fake news. Entertainment news for the far right wing snowflakes who are very gullible.

Fox just reported that Donna Brazile admitted she shared debate questions with the Clinton campaign but CNN doesn't seem to be reporting about it, I guess Fox is spreading fake news again.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fox News, not real news, just fake news. Entertainment news for the far right wing snowflakes who are very gullible.
    You just keep watching MSNBC and listen to MadCow she so stupid, she gave proof Pres. Trump paid his taxes. More of a percentage than Obama and Sanders. And for once it was real news ha ha ha. Look in the mirror Mr.Lefty.

SO.... you can't read and comprehend either... seems to be a liberal deal.... commentary is opinion.... not Fox New's job to worry about it.....

Just for you gullible right wing snowflakes I don't watch MSNBC. I got this info from foxnews.com. I actually was watch fox yesterday when judge Napolitano was making the obvious lie.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    SO.... you can't read and comprehend either... seems to be a liberal deal.... commentary is opinion.... not Fox New's job to worry about it.....
    It's not Fox news job to worry about telling the truth? Just spread lies for its right wing gullible snowflakes. I comprehend it now. I'm catching on pretty fast Mud.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-17-2017 at 09:33 PM.

You mean far right wing fruitcakes lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Fox just reported that Donna Brazile admitted she shared debate questions with the Clinton campaign but CNN doesn't seem to be reporting about it, I guess Fox is spreading fake news again.
    I thought that was old news?

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    You just keep watching MSNBC and listen to MadCow she so stupid, she gave proof Pres. Trump paid his taxes. More of a percentage than Obama and Sanders. And for once it was real news ha ha ha. Look in the mirror Mr.Lefty.
    Or you can just keep watching fox and get different lies lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I thought that was old news?
    Nope its brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Nope its brand new.
    Didn't CNN fire her for doing that. Maybe I'm wrong but, I thought they already reported on it and fired her.
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-17-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Didn't CNN fire her for doing that. Maybe I'm wrong but, I thought they already reported on it and fired her.
    She never admitted it before...

It's not Fox news job to worry about telling the truth? Just spread lies for its right wing gullible snowflakes. I comprehend it now. I'm catching on pretty fast Mud.
    You should know, your one of the snowflakes.... commentary is opinion... just like Hannity and Oreily ect... opinion.... getting through yet?

she gave proof Pres. Trump paid his taxes. .......I wonder why president trump couldn't provide this

You should know, your one of the snowflakes.... commentary is opinion... just like Hannity and Oreily ect... opinion.... getting through yet?
    I get it.. Commentary is away you can spread lies and get away with it. I guess this is why the USA is apologizing to the UK for fox spreading this lie. Judge Napolitano wasn't giving this as his opinion but factual. He indicated that 3 intelligent sources gave Fox News this information. This is fact finding not giving an opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAn6V3_r2TI
    Last edited by ss12; 03-18-2017 at 07:18 AM.

She never admitted it before...
    Oh ok but, I knew it had been reported on.

I get it.. Commentary is away you can spread lies and get away with it. I guess this is why the USA is apologizing to the UK for fox spreading this lie. Judge Napolitano wasn't giving this as his opinion but factual. He indicated that 3 intelligent sources gave Fox News this information. This is fact finding not giving an opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAn6V3_r2TI
    Fox news plants the seed just like the rest of the news organization and people eat that ---- up and believe it to be true. They will now believe it no matter what proof they have that says otherwise.

This Administartion has proven they can not be trusted. They have lied so many times already, 3 million voter fraud, now this just a couple of examples. They have done a good job of dividing this country.

Kid that the Republican way.