Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Moyer

Default Billy Moyer

It sounds like Billy Moyer is going to run 50+ races this year, with some Hell Tour races included. So much for scaling back lol.https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...19&oe=5926FE7D
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I saw Jr. post on Twitter just recently they were looking for what sounded like full time help for both operations. Seems like they are always looking for help........

Good to hear. Billy should race as much as he wants to.

Lightbulb Mr Smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    It sounds like Billy Moyer is going to run 50+ races this year, with some Hell Tour races included. So much for scaling back lol.https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...19&oe=5926FE7D
    50 races for Billy is scaling back since he usually ran upwards of 70-80 races a season in years past, with a peak in 08' of 91 races entered.
    Last edited by LeafMaster41; 03-14-2017 at 07:38 AM.

I know he isn't well liked on here, I've always been a fan of his driving style. I for one am glad to see he still has the fire to compete. I think we all knew he wouldn't just drop it cold turkey, this is all the man knows.

is there some kind of special milestone he's trying to get to maybe??

he loves it and doesn't want to quit??

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Crap, Crap and tons more of Crap!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I saw Jr. post on Twitter just recently they were looking for what sounded like full time help for both operations. Seems like they are always looking for help........
    They both should try bowling leagues to find help!!! They would find plenty of peeps just like them their.

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    50 races for Billy is scaling back since he usually ran upwards of 70-80 races a season in years past, with a peak in 08' of 91 races entered.
    He's won't be scaling back. He will run 20 to 30 races where no one has heard of. The King of CP could show up at a track near you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    They both should try bowling leagues to find help!!! They would find plenty of peeps just like them their.
    Seems as though they are always advertising for help.

If Billy SR (aka Billy JR the 1st) is into consulting and selling his chassis, showing up at local 2k and 3k shows to maybe win enough to pay for the trip and provide some support to his existing customers and possibly gain some more, that is smart business. Some people can't get over the cherry-picking. Call it what you want. If old man wants to race, go race. I doubt he is worried about what you think.

good luck to him, hope he wins them all.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

I like moyer when i was younger and wrote for the local paper in my town he was the 1st traveler i interviewed.

Thumbs down

He's won't be scaling back. He will run 20 to 30 races where no one has heard of. The King of CP could show up at a track near you!!!!!
    If they don't want their cherries picked they shouldn't offer them out. Otherwise, sack up like a man and race or shut up and stay home with the sissy's. Their choice.

Why are you so down on the Moyers? Is it a jealousy thing or are you tired of seeing Senior win so many races over the years?
    Last edited by fryefan; 03-14-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Why are you so down on the Moyers? Is it a jealousy thing or are you tired of seeing Senior win so many races over the years?
    I don't mind Jr. Jr. It all started back when I was young that I didn't care for Jr. Just plain and simply do not like him. And yes it said on his cars Billy Moyer Jr. back then!!!

And yes it said on his cars Billy Moyer Jr. back then!!!
    I've seen it on event shirts, and remember hearing it through the loud speaker. Ive looked through hundreds of pics and cannot find one car anywhere that says Moyer Jr on it.

Is there actual picture evidence of this?
    Last edited by zyoung25; 03-15-2017 at 06:18 AM.

One of the oldest pics of i have found, and it clearly says Moyer right across the windshield and above the door.

The king of cherry picking as you call him, also has 6 World 100's and has won almost every other crown jewel race they have. Multiple Lucas, wins Outlaws wins, he run and won in almost every series in the country. If he is not in your top 3 drivers of all time in a late model, I would be interested to know who you would rank ahead of him.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    The king of cherry picking as you call him, also has 6 World 100's and has won almost every other crown jewel race they have. Multiple Lucas, wins Outlaws wins, he run and won in almost every series in the country. If he is not in your top 3 drivers of all time in a late model, I would be interested to know who you would rank ahead of him.
    My thoughts exactly.