Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You sir have a problem understanding what you read.The original poster never put a HP number on his post.He asked what was possible,you were the one who said 690-710 HP
    As for your engine that you have for sale.It is the one I asked John about & no one said it was a RAISED RUNNER.That is the reason it will not make 690-710hp.If you will take that engine to Phantom Race Engine and it makes 690-710hp then we will buy it just to see what's in it.Now put up or shut up.

I never said the hp it had? I said 690-710 was achievable? What did John tell you it made? You spoke with him? It is close to 690. I never questioned your engine for sale, but why don't we dyno mine without raised runners right beside the 700+ hp raised runner one you have advertised? If mine is not close to yours, I apologize. If it is then you lose face value. I am not an engine builder and very seriously doubt I would get into an argument questioning another's integrity if I were. Doesn't seem like a very wise business move to be on social media doing that. But to each there own.

I am not questioning John's integrity.He builds some fine engines,You are the one that said a standard RUNNER 23* engine would make 690-710hp.There are some very knowledgeable people on here and you can't make unreasonable claims without expecting to get called out.

I said my 23* engine has right at 690.I guess accusing someone of fudging dyno numbers isn't questioning their integrity? If you talk to John like you say why not ask him instead of get on social media and argue. I know you haven't spoken to him about me. The motor is big bore, short stroke, roller cam, everything done that will remain "in the rules" and it makes what I said on his dyno. Like I said I will come put it beside your raised runner on your dyno and one of us will be wrong. You will never gain trust and respect in business arguing with a potential customer on social media. All your idea of "calling me out" has done, is brought attention to the fact you could be wrong. If you don't want to continue acting like kids on here pm me, I will give you my phone # and gladly talk to you. Otherwise continue on.

i might be wrong to prez, but i would have to see those numbers myself. I have two friends with dynos , one in childersburg Al and the other in south side AL close to the old green valley speed way , if you guys want to duke it out, i will set it up...

Quote Originally Posted by LeafMaster41 View Post
    How do you get in touch with Byron Koury?
    Byron Koury Race Engines
    386-736-0784

You wont find a more straight up engine builder and cooler guy.
    He's bada$$ on the limited stuff too