For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
March 20, 2017

Cory Hedgec ock Masters Chevy Performance Series at 411

Loudon, Tennessee (03/20/17) – Cory Hedgec ock kicked off the 2017 Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series season in fine style by parking the Cushman #9 Shadden Motorsports/ Valley Transport Rocket Chassis in Victory Lane at 411 Motor Speedway on Saturday evening.

Piloting the Stanley and Andy Shadden owned #9 Schoenfeld Headers Late Model, Cory Hedgec ock visited 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee) on Saturday night for the season-opener in the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Laying down the fastest-time overall in a field of 26 entries, Hedgec ock earned the pole position for the A-Main. Jumping into the lead on the drop of the green flag, Cory led all 50-laps en route to his fourth win of the season. Devin Dixon, Brandon Williams, Ross Martin, and Zach Pilcher completed the Top-5 finishers. Hedgec ock pocketed a $3,000 payday for his dominant performance in the feature.

“We couldn’t have hoped for a better start to my pursuit of the Rookie of the Year title and the overall championship with the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series,” said Hedgec ock. “I really want to thank Stanley and Andy Shadden for letting me drive this awesome race car. It was a great feeling to give them a victory in our first outing.”

For full results from this event, please visit www.525SuperSeries.com .

Up next for Cory is a trip to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee) this Saturday, March 25 for the Springloaded 40, which will be sanctioned by the United Crate Racing Alliance (UCRA). For more details on the $2,500-to-win affair, please visit www.UCRARacing.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Renegade Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, ET Motorgear, Fastlane Signs & Graphics, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Simpson Race Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .