Default Hyprocrisy at its finest!

Say it aint so Uncle Ted!

First it was Madonna who said she wanted to blowup the Whitehouse. Now, SnoopDawg(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) makes a video in which he portrays himself shooting President Trump in the head. If they are or have been interviewed by the Secret Service, we don’t know about it.

Let Ted Nugent say in 2012 that, ”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” and the Secret Service was all over me for a clear NON-threat. Some fake news yellow journalist punk bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) paragraph pusher at CNN wrote I should be arrested.

First off, I never threatened anyone, especially the president, though I did make a citizen’s arrest of some dopey, stinking animal rights hippy in San Francisco a few years ago. Secondly, I’m the high-priest of hyperbole, the saint of sarcasm, the master of the metaphor, the motor city madman archangel of truth logic & commonsense. If you can’t have fun with me, you’re weird. Lenny Bruce would love me. Richard Pryor would set himself on fire laughing so hard & Sam Kinison learned to scream from me.

However, if I was investigated/interviewed, why hasn’t Madonna and now Snoop Dawg.? Double standard. I know so. You know so. We all know so
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

There are literally hundreds of threats made against President Trump... seemingly they're all nonsense... And a breech of the White House wall.... What the heck is our secret service doing? I realize that it was not a credible threat, but that was after words... That should have been a dead body .... Not wishing death on anyone, but the word security seems to be lacking here... I understand the guy had a backpack on, how much explosives could it carry ad how much damage could it do? If President Trump wants to stay alive, he'd better dump the secret Service and get a contingent of Jarheads.... that crap will cease!!

If 1 of us made that statement publicly, we'd have the guys in black suits knockin at our doors.
    8/13/16

btt...........

btt...........