Thumbs up For Dirt On Dirt Subscribers - Late Model Live on now.

For Dirt On Dirt subscribers - Late Model Live show is on now.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Don't mention the weather.

You use too come on here and someone would tell you Who won, and NOW not a thing, now it tells you to go to a PAY board and pay too find out... The world is not a better place...This place is just a I am not Shour what it is no more.. But Its just sad...

I don't see anything wrong with reminding people that might have forgotten that the show is on. It was one of the best they've done and probably better than anything they've done since The World. Worth watching on replay if you've missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with reminding people that might have forgotten that the show is on. It was one of the best they've done and probably better than anything they've done since The World. Worth watching on replay if you've missed it.
    I did not say a thing about that... READ IT I said its sad that no one comes on here no more and posts so all can see it...If i had D on D i be glad someone reminded me But I miss the someone comes on here and lets Me Know...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 03-22-2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Yeah...Make 4M Great Again...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I did not say a thing about that... READ IT I said its sad that no one comes on here no more and posts so all can see it...If i had D on D i be glad someone reminded me But I miss the someone comes on here and lets Me Know...
    Every time there is a race someone is posting updates on here as they happen, then there is always discussion about the weekend that was.....I'm not sure what you are talking about....

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Every time there is a race someone is posting updates on here as they happen, then there is always discussion about the weekend that was.....I'm not sure what you are talking about....

He isn't sure either.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Not like it use too be there were a lot of times this last year i came on here and after the race was over some one would come on and say the top 3 and thats was all...

Look at it this was 90% of the good people that were on here are GONE it speaks for it Self....

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    It was a good one Snake. Didn't think Rigsby had a F bomb in him. Cracked me up. Wondered if that was our pal Plunks calling in and giving a plug for Moyer.
    8/13/16

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It was a good one Snake. Didn't think Rigsby had a F bomb in him. Cracked me up. Wondered if that was our pal Plunks calling in and giving a plug for Moyer.
    If it wasn't Punks, at least punks knows where he stands with Rigsby. Six,6, F bomb Globes..