The Spring Meltdown is drawing nearI-80 Speedway's Spring Meltdown is just over a week away. Action kicks off on Thursday, March 30 with an open practice from 6pm til 9pm. Pit Passes are $15. Then on Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1 it the Spring Meltdown featuring the stars of the Midwest Late Model Racing association (MLRA).Expected to be on hand include: Jesse Stovall, Terry Phillips, Tony Jackson, Jr. and other MLRA drivers plus many local drivers including Kyle Berck, Ben Schaller, Bill Leighton, Jr and many others I-80 Super Late Model and Malvern Bank Super Late Model drivers.New to the Spring Meltdown in 2017 will be the Sprint Series of Nebraska (Racesaver Sprints) competing on Saturday night along with the MLRA, unsanctioned B Mods and unsanctioned Hobby Stocks. On Friday night, the MLRA will be joined by unsanctioned A Mods, unsanctioned B Mods and unsanctioned Stock Cars.Racing will get underway at 7:15 pm on Friday night and 6 pm on Saturday night, Adult tickets are $20 each night, $5 for Juniors (6-12) with five and under free as always. Pit Passes will be $35 each night. I-80 Speedway is located one block north of Interstate 80 Exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The Physical Address is 13909 - 238th Street, Greenwood, NE. For more information, visit www.i-80speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.