Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pig tracker View Post
    We all know who stands behind their man thru all the lies and retractions. And they are still looking at Trump and Putin collusion. And also notice I spelled Trump correctly while you act like a 3rd grader who has to bumble some body name that they don't like.
    Let them look, they know they are just making up fake news, nothing to it. And yes Obummer fits the bill. hahahahahaaa

You stood with him all through the daily lies and crimes, good boy!!! Must have needed the freebies???

We all know who stands behind their man thru all the lies and retractions. And they are still looking at Trump and Putin collusion. And also notice I spelled Trump correctly while you act like a 3rd grader who has to bumble some body name that they don't like.
    He was a joke of a president, so why not joke about his name?

All jokes aside, it will take many , many years, to fix the injustices he/Democrats solicited on America! That is the cold hard FACTS!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

And they had seven years to improve the health care program and couldn't come up with anything better than what they tried to serve up? Not real bright are they.
    You are one hundred percent correct... I cut them no slack... this was a monumental screw up by the House and Senate with absolutely no excuse for not having a plan ready that would have passed with out a hitch.... and this deal falls directly on Paul Ryan's shoulders....

It took almost two years to put ACA in. As messed up as it is itll take time to fix it. Trump will get it done.. in time
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Thumbs down

You just heard that John Podesta had dealings with the Kremlin in Russia , While being the
    Clinton campaign leader . something like 35 million dollars donated to his company .
    So when the sh 1t finally hits the fan the Clinton clan will not only smell like sh 1t ,
    they will look like it . There is way more evidence against of the Clintons with Russia
    back door deals than any one else . This will not be on CNN , or any other channel .
    And the only thing they wont beat on now is there is evidence that there was wire tap ,
    and the so call worst president ever obumer may have been involved . So glad that day
    is gone .

Government should get the hell out of the insurance business. Like it or
    Not they have absolutely no right to make you buy anything !!!

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    government should get the hell out of the insurance business. Like it or
    not they have absolutely no right to make you buy anything !!!
    corretamundo!!!!!!!!

btt...........