Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    @DownNDirty - I used to be an avid sim league racer and I-Racing addict. I had to give it up due to a neck injury a few years ago. I had surgery about six months back and have been thinking about taking the G-25 out of moth balls. Please PM me with info on what you are doing. I may not be ready to start racing seriously just yet, but if I can get my skills back quickly I'd love to give it a shot again.
    If your 25 is in good shape, then that's great. Had the Momo, loved it. Pitched it to force myself to buy a new one when the itch struck me again. Looking at the new Logitechs, think it's a 920. You impressed with your 25? Always buy Logitech stuff, think it's the best. Tried Thrustmaster, thought it was fragile crap.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I got a g25 sitting out in the shop too ... We use to run a server back in the nascar 03 game ... W had a teamspeak room so we could all bs while practicing for league races .... We worked hard on tire wear & fuel milage ... I racing kinda put us out of business as I recall .... Had a couple of big names racing on our server a few times ... Made alot of friends .... When I retire Im sure going to do it again ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I have a Logitech wheel that has a force feedback dead spot probably 15 degrees off top center of wheel. Is this normal for most wheels? Tried dirt content today and realized I need better computer, everything at lowest visual setting and still had lag.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

How much computer do you need to run this?

This is the reply I got from iracing when asking about the better computers to use: Our members who run a higher end machine generally have 32g or more of RAM, an i7 or better processor, and a video card with 8g or more of dedicated memory.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Will there be drug testing?

Quote Originally Posted by grandstandracer View Post
    you guys want to get a league going ???
    I will be interested in it as soon as I can get everything together to get it going. Hopefully in the next week or so I will have everything.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    This is the reply I got from iracing when asking about the better computers to use: Our members who run a higher end machine generally have 32g or more of RAM, an i7 or better processor, and a video card with 8g or more of dedicated memory.
    Here I thought my Dell 8700XPS was pretty good. Have to look at my exact specs, but they aren't that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.