Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fox News Today biggest winner-Obama

I am VERY relieved they pulled the bill. Brilliant move. When it completely implodes in 1 or 2 yrs, democrats will feel the pain at the polls once again. They own it. LMAOOOOO

No, biggest winners are us and our fellow conservatives... ACA will crumble completely, no doubt about that... Insurance company's are running away as fast as they can as well as Drs.....

Once again as always a source/website that is rotten garbage. In fact I just reviewed their political section and found them to be beyond just dishonest, but utterly a total hit piece against Trump and Republicans.It's all this site exists for is to lie, twist, and trash.

This stuff is way beyond being even rediculous.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-25-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Once again as always a source/website that is rotten garbage. In fact I just reviewed their political section and found them to be beyond just dishonest, but utterly a total hit piece against Trump and Republicans.It's all this site exists for is to lie, twist, and trash.

This stuff is way beyond being even rediculous.
    That's really funny because they got their source from a far right media source. Fox news ever heard of it? Your are a joke all you can do it attack the source even when it is Fox, a source you listen too. Just like last time when you deleted the post wants you realized it was a creditable source that I have used.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    That's really funny because they got their source from a far right media source. Fox news ever heard of it? Your are a joke all you can do it attack the source even when it is Fox, a source you listen too. Just like last time when you deleted the post wants you realized it was a creditable source that I have used.
    NO FOX news is not far right. They employee dozens of liberals as a fact. And the Owner and family are Democrats. Shepherd Smith is a Democrat slamming Trump every day. You have no argument here. If FOX was a pile of propagandists like the Young Jerks they would not even be on TV. FOX IS the most trusted, most watched, and highest rated news network on TV simply because they ARE the most honest. Most people know this from common sense. You need to find some of it.
    Your sources on the other hand, crawl through sewage and gutters on the way to LIE to the public for their globalist employers.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-26-2017 at 04:44 PM.

NO FOX news is not far right. They employee dozens of liberals as a fact. And the Owner and family are Democrats. Shepherd Smith is a Democrat slamming Trump every day. You have no argument here. If FOX was a pile of propagandists like the Young Jerks they would not even be on TV. FOX IS the most trusted, most watched, and highest rated news network on TV simply because they ARE the most honest. Most people know this from common sense. You need to find some of it.
    Your sources on the other hand, crawl through sewage and gutters on the way to LIE to the public for their globalist employers.
    The article came from Fox news so I guess they were correct in what they said then.

The article came from Fox news so I guess they were correct in what they said then.
    What article? The one crooks and liars falsely created a fake narrative with? It's a nothing burger!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-26-2017 at 05:20 PM.

What article? The one crooks and liars falsely created a fake narrative with? It's a nothing burger!!!
    SS12 knows that, but you have to humor him, he's got absolutely nothing else to run with... unless he wants to go back to the narrative, "the Russians did it".... I read where James Rosen has a big breaking news item do to come out this next week.... wonder if SS12 will want to talk about that..?

Bret Baier and Hannity both said that the republican messed up last week. Both are from Fox news the extreme right wing propaganda channel. Mud and Clayton here is some good reading that you gentleman need to read.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/...can-party.html4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cody-c...b_9644594.html
    Last edited by ss12; 03-26-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Bret Baier and Hannity both said that the republican messed up last week. Both are from Fox news the extreme right wing propaganda channel. Mud and Clayton here is some good reading that you gentleman need to read.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/...can-party.html
    Hahahahahaha......they"re not even close to extreme right wing! Typical liberal!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Hahahahahaha......they"re not even close to extreme right wing! Typical liberal!
    Typical GOP - Gullible Old People

Im not old or gullible....but I am conservative!

You lost, now go play tiddly-winks with Bill and Hilary!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You see, you make the same mistake all the other liberals make. you lump all the Republicans and conservatives into the same pot, G.O.P..... to me the GOP is the establishment part of the party and I wish they would retire... they are the swamp that needs draining on our side... and Hannity and others are correct, this is totally and completely the Republicans (GOP) problem that caused the Health care bill to go south.... they tried to bully the thing threw...didn't work... they have had 7 years to make a rock solid bill and they were to freakin lazy to put the time and energy into it to do their jobs....

I can guarantee there weren't many of the old guard that wanted any part of Trump winning the Presidency....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    you see, you make the same mistake all the other liberals make. You lump all the republicans and conservatives into the same pot, g.o.p..... To me the gop is the establishment part of the party and i wish they would retire... They are the swamp that needs draining on our side... And hannity and others are correct, this is totally and completely the republicans (gop) problem that caused the health care bill to go south.... They tried to bully the thing threw...didn't work... They have had 7 years to make a rock solid bill and they were to freakin lazy to put the time and energy into it to do their jobs....

I can guarantee there weren't many of the old guard that wanted any part of trump winning the presidency....
    and paul ryan is one of them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, trump will get nothing meaningful done with him as spkr ! Drain the swamp !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    and paul ryan is one of them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, trump will get nothing meaningful done with him as spkr ! Drain the swamp !!!!!
    Yes Ryan needs to go. After what Ryan said when Trump was elected I wouldnt let him be dog catcher.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/05/...can-party.html4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cody-c...b_9644594.html
    Sorry but I'm not wasting my time on those left wing political rags and their political assaults,based on making false narratives.

HuffPo can rot and it would be a blessing to the nation.

They are not gullible.They are just not willing to let conservatism take power away from them. When the Ryan's, McCain's, McConnell's,Ryan, and some of the other life long cronies retire or finally get voted out then the Republican party would finally be great.

The Democrat party is gone and totally corrupt, so the only chance the nation has is if true conservatives can finally take control.

Trump had better not start turning on the true conservatives.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-27-2017 at 04:07 PM.

I seriously don't think he will. A Graham, Franklin this time, is a welcomed member of his staff.

I think he knows it was the true Conservatives that put him in office!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

They are not gullible.They are just not willing to let conservatism take power away from them. When the Ryan's, McCain's, McConnell's,Ryan, and some of the other life long cronies retire or finally get voted out then the Republican party would finally be great.

The Democrat party is gone and totally corrupt, so the only chance the nation has is if true conservatives can finally take control.

Trump is finally getting smart and he indicated he's willing to work with the democrats. He's already had enough of the "No"(republican) party.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer signaled Monday that President Donald Trump was open to working with Democrats on major legislation moving forward, despite his antagonism toward the party in the past.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-27-2017 at 07:57 PM.