Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Landers has there's. McDowell has one.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    the start of sweet-bloomquist
    Between cars for Scott, McDowell, and Landers, there's no way there are only 4 S-B cars built and out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Between cars for Scott, McDowell, and Landers, there's no way there are only 4 S-B cars built and out there.
    Davey Johnson has/had one too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Scott has 2 cars, maybe 3. Landers has a couple and McDowell has one. So there's atleast 5 right there.

Michael Page (driving for Troy Baird) has 2

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Michael Page (driving for Troy Baird) has 2

You guys are counting a lot of updated cars. As far as new from the tube rack #5 is it.........

You won't find that on any of the FAKE NEWS outlets

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    How did Devin Gilpin get his?
    Updated older cars.

They still come out of his shop at one point

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    They still come out of his shop at one point
    When Bruce was there, new cars got built.

Didn't Madden have a Sweet/Bloomquist at one point before switching to Longhorn?

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    Because car #5 is still on the jig waiting for a home.

Hard to sell an item you wont support when rocket has an equivalent product cheaper and a phone number that works.

After you reread what you wrote why don't you ask yourself why everyone jumped off the rocket ship the last few years, if you still are confused let me help you. Because they got tired of not getting the support they felt they needed to be successful and watching the golden child continuously win......... Now we have 2 house cars pretty much dominating and guess what, you will seen have more people looking elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    After you reread what you wrote why don't you ask yourself why everyone jumped off the rocket ship the last few years, if you still are confused let me help you. Because they got tired of not getting the support they felt they needed to be successful and watching the golden child continuously win......... Now we have 2 house cars pretty much dominating and guess what, you will seen have more people looking elsewhere.
    Jumping to Rocket. He's talking about not running an SB car because of no support, or not enough. Everyone is raving about there XR1's for the most part. Scott just needs help, and people who only build cars. Not be his b!tches plus build cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

If you are mad about support build your own..I understand maybe getting a baseline setup but dang what do you want these guys exact setups...may as well have Richards and Bloomquist drive them for you while ur at it...Here let me pay you a ton of money and you tell me exactly what to do and how to do it to go fast....thats what dirt racing has come to...

Mark wants to win both titles. Today's builders can only give base line settings. They are not going to give you spring weight . They are not going to give you shock valving. Each driver/team has to adjust to the baseline set up. Why do you think you hear a driver say. I think we hit on something. What makes the full time racer so hard to beat anymore is because it is there full time job. They test on a track and may throw a RF spring that has a rate 50 lbs opposite just to see what the percentage of change is.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    If you are mad about support build your own..I understand maybe getting a baseline setup but dang what do you want these guys exact setups...may as well have Richards and Bloomquist drive them for you while ur at it...Here let me pay you a ton of money and you tell me exactly what to do and how to do it to go fast....thats what dirt racing has come to...
    When people are spending $40k plus on a new car, better come with very good support. And you wouldn't want there exact set up, no one drives the exact same.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

People want the tech support Josh and Brandon are getting.......nobody is getting any of that level support except for Brandon and Josh.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    People want the tech support Josh and Brandon are getting.......nobody is getting any of that level support except for Brandon and Josh.
    Here's the rub with that, though, say they did give out the exact setup Josh or Brandon has under their car and the setup just isn't very good for anybody else because it doesn't fit their driving style or whatever. Then it would get labeled as the worst tech support ever.

And every house car has things that are different than customer cars. Let's not pretend that the Rocket clan is the only one that keeps their own sh*t close to their chest.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Here's the rub with that, though, say they did give out the exact setup Josh or Brandon has under their car and the setup just isn't very good for anybody else because it doesn't fit their driving style or whatever. Then it would get labeled as the worst tech support ever.

And every house car has things that are different than customer cars. Let's not pretend that the Rocket clan is the only one that keeps their own sh*t close to their chest.
    They all do, some of it for an advantage, some of it for the purpose of making sure it is going to consistently improve the car.

And you're right, you could give out their exact set up, and most other guys might think it's just a pos.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They all do, some of it for an advantage, some of it for the purpose of making sure it is going to consistently improve the car.

And you're right, you could give out their exact set up, and most other guys might think it's just a pos.
    There is a difference between setup differences and distinct technical advantages that benefit everyone.

And the rub to your post should point out that no matter wtf kind of info they get from the builder and the house car folks,it probably won't fit the end users asking for the tech help driving style anyway......

So they should figure their own sht out , quit griping about no support and drive what they want ,can figure out and can afford.......like it sorta used to be,lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????