Default Covert Wins At Port Royal

What a race at Port Royal last night! Jason Covert passes Kenny Mooreland coming off of turn 4 on the last lap for the win. Awesome track... 2 and 3 wide racing from the top to the bottom.1. Jason Covert2. Kenny Mooreland3.Gary Stuhler4.Mike Lupfer5. Gregg Satterlee

Covert really cut it close on that slide job.. WOW.. Thank goodness for Covert that Moreland lifted or hit the brakes or we would have finished 2nd instead of 4th..
    Last edited by 06Tireman; 03-26-2017 at 08:12 AM. Reason: add something

Quote Originally Posted by 06Tireman View Post
    Covert really cut it close on that slide job.. WOW.. Thank goodness for Covert that Moreland lifted or hit the brakes or we would have finished 2nd instead of 4th..
    Does that really surprise you??? Same old $hit with him. Great run for Mike though!

Oovert's pass was completely clean on Kenny. He didn't even slide him. Congrats to Port Royal for becoming the place to race in the Northeast!

How many sprints did they have?

32 DLM's & 16 Sprint Cars

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    32 DLM's & 16 Sprint Cars
    Wow What is that all about?? There was 34 yesterday at Lincoln!

There were 7 or 8 drivers that were either not ready, sick or didn't chance the iffy weather.

Quote Originally Posted by bighalfmile View Post
    There were 7 or 8 drivers that were either not ready, sick or didn't chance the iffy weather.
    Just seen the pass, clean for sure. Just hard racing..

Default Sma

"shade mtn assassin" was in the gas and "wanted it" a lil more!! Gotta want it "congrats" to the 72 team sweeping the weekend a good start

I stand in turn 3.. Looked alot closer from my view than it really was after seeing the video..

I stand in turn 3.. Looked alot closer from my view than it really was after seeing the video..
    Then why post sh!t like you did ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Then why post sh!t like you did ?
    I'll give ya til the end of AMS to come ask me face to face and you will get your answer.. I'm not that hard to find.. Don't need to hide behind a screen name and mouth off.. So step on up and ask.. But.. I think I pretty much explained that angle I had wasnt as close as the video showed.. which came out AFTER I said what I did...

Quote Originally Posted by 06tireman View Post
    i'll give ya til the end of ams to come ask me face to face and you will get your answer.. I'm not that hard to find.. Don't need to hide behind a screen name and mouth off.. So step on up and ask.. But.. I think i pretty much explained that angle i had wasnt as close as the video showed.. Which came out after i said what i did...
    the only one mouthing off was you(see post #2) ................................... What happens at the end of ams ?

I'll give ya til the end of AMS to come ask me face to face and you will get your answer.. I'm not that hard to find.. Don't need to hide behind a screen name and mouth off.. So step on up and ask.. But.. I think I pretty much explained that angle I had wasnt as close as the video showed.. which came out AFTER I said what I did...
    The only person I have on ignore on this site is him.

And you're picking on his boyfriend Jason.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    the only person i have on ignore on this site is him.

And you're picking on his boyfriend jason.
    thanks for chiming in "chump in bloomers " sorry to hear that !!!

You just gotta love this guy! I think he loves covert more than he hates stapelton!!!! He's not going to show if you buy him dinner, hand him a free ticket and provide transportation to and from the track. This guy has enough mouth for two sets of teeth! I always loved it when he was mouthing stapleton from his mom's basement, Chad and the boys down around cincy had so much fun with that. Stapleton just wore his arse out night after night!

You hit it Non Drivin Fool As soon as seen the Covert line I knew "he'd" be on here tootin his horn..

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    You just gotta love this guy! I think he loves covert more than he hates stapelton!!!! He's not going to show if you buy him dinner, hand him a free ticket and provide transportation to and from the track. This guy has enough mouth for two sets of teeth! I always loved it when he was mouthing stapleton from his mom's basement, Chad and the boys down around cincy had so much fun with that. Stapleton just wore his arse out night after night!
    Sshhhhh.......let a sleeping dog lay "................ Stapleton never wore anyone out! I'm sure he is glad you brought it up though ! He hasn't been doing much for about a year won a few last year hope he can get back to his " track champion " ways this season !