Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Rocketman cars that I know are built to Nesmith rules. He uses the aftermarket frame.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The aftermarket frame also has a narrow crossmember and narrower frame horns that net more available travel without anything hitting.

i thought they were suppose to be exact replicas , i guess guess its like late models, if you can afford it you can buy an advantage ....

Yep. Smoke and mirrors. They're better...I can personally vouch that the tubular lowers aren't stock dimensions. I havent measured the tube frame, just seen the obvious advantages.... but then again, you can cut and move almost everything on a stock frame under nesmith's "gray area".
    Last edited by goodolboy01; 04-01-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Who is rocketman

if you can use tubular lower a arms, you might want to contact Don @ Lightning Chassis. He builds a Ford tubular a arm that fits in the stock metric mounts. I have a metric mod chassis that is the best steering and front end feel that I have ever driven.

I do no know anything about the Nesmith rules, so you will have to figure out if they are legal or not.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Nesmith only allows johnson chassis lowers... although my johnson lowers have no serial numbers or identifying markings... and I've yet to see the tech jig used

I just use special services helping people to save money on booking, that makes travelling cheaper and easier. I'd suggest you checking Expedia or at least expedia customer service for more info; services like Kayak, Agoda and Orbitz are pretty helpful, too.