Default Jason Jameson wins Spring 50

Great race between Jason and Bobby Pierce those 2 put on a show.Lap 49 Jameson takes the lead after a late caution

nice win.. he was barely holding it together in victory lane

Great race. Jason and Terry Lanigan were very close as I would think most of us Florence regulars know.

It was a great race. Nice to see a guy win a race pretty much on his driving talent alone. I am assuming the car Jason drove is probably a year or two old but he was still able to beat a bunch of XR1's, the Pierce House car, the Capital Race Car of Steve Francis and a fairly new Victory Circle that Kent Robinson drives.

Good Job Jason.

I had mixed opinions about the race ... I thought it was pretty boring for 45 laps ( 15 mins ) Several things come to mind .... The caution was the only reason jamison had a shot at winning ....Jamison can drive clean if he wants too ... And the weather was Great ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    I had mixed opinions about the race ... I thought it was pretty boring for 45 laps ( 15 mins ) Several things come to mind .... The caution was the only reason jamison had a shot at winning ....Jamison can drive clean if he wants too ... And the weather was Great ....
    spot on Bob.
    8/13/16

sometimes the stars line up, great victory for a really good guy and to dedicate it to a man who would've been standing there in victory lane with him is very special.

atty boy jameson

I am a big fan of Bobby Pierce and also his Dad. Bobby is a great racer. However, Jason is too, and I thought he drove a terrific race. I have watched Jason since his first days in a race car. He doesn't lack for talent, I really thought he would rise to the top of the sport with the right breaks. He still might be able too.

thank you Mother Nature for allowing us the chance to smell the burning race fuel fumes and ear rattling engines!!
    turn 1 seemed to have a lotta guys mystified (lotta spin outs on race starts in turn 1/2). nice crowd, track was pretty good, except for a couple bumps up in the turns, made a couple drivers pucker up I'm sure!! Joey Kramer- BUMMER!!!

I've been rough on Jason in the past, but that was easily the best race I've seen him run against some competition.