Default new world leader elected march 25

"New World leader elected March 25
    The world’s freemasons are gathering in Tokyo this week and next to select a new world grandmaster, according to Japanese military intelligence. The meetings will start this week at the Freemason underground complex near Tokyo Tower and will conclude with a final leadership selection at the Sanno Hotel on March 25, the sources say. The meetings are taking place because a long term Freemason goal, the creation of a benevolent world government, is near completion, the sources continue.

There is also a lot of talk from multiple sources of some sort of event planned for March 15th, the Ides of March. This was the day that Julius Caesar was assassinated. This is also the day the US government will hit its debt ceiling. Asian Secret Societies, for their part place great importance on March 19th, the day the last Ming Emperor died (also, by coincidence, this writer’s birthday). Exactly what will happen is not clear but certainly the last half of March will see many world changes, multiple sources agree."
    http://sananda.website/benjamin-fulf...rch-13th-2017/
    Then found this:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/26/asian...ve-defeat.html
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...eader-46342630

Strange how first writer talks about elite meeting in Tokyo to pick leader than new Hong Kong ruler is elected by obscure elite group next day.

Would make sense. Hong Kong is where London meets Asia.

Carrie Lam. Ruler of world.

Possibility

Dude, you are out there....

Is there a conspiracy you don't delve into?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post

I've noticed that most conspiracy theorists tend to buy into every theory that they come across.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Dude, you are out there....Is there a conspiracy you don't delve into?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I've noticed that most conspiracy theorists tend to buy into every theory that they come across.
    If you fellas would open your minds and look at things you would understand whats going on under you noses. No disrespect intended.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Conspiracy theory? Is it 1995 still?

Thanks for your valuable input

To dismiss ANY of these possibilities would not be wise. Leading a sheltered life of denial can also be extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If you fellas would open your minds and look at things you would understand whats going on under you noses. No disrespect intended.
    I have an open mind. I'm also a realist. There's a thread of truth in most theories, but then they go off the rails and pure conjecture comes into play.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    To dismiss ANY of these possibilities would not be wise. Leading a sheltered life of denial can also be extreme.
    There is a new financial system on the rise. West is broke. They've been stealing for the last ??? years. Asia is an old society. Been hoarding gold a longgg time. They have the wealth it sounds and Rothschild has been building them up a longgg time as well. Stealing our secrets. Hong Kong is where the East meets West. Makes sense.

Carrie Lam is all over western msm.

Look at how China is allowed in Africa now. Silk road is back. China is allowed in south america too. Because they have the chips. Won't be anymore fighting about south China sea. All talk

No fighting with North Vietnam either. All talk.

I have an open mind. I'm also a realist. There's a thread of truth in most theories, but then they go off the rails and pure conjecture comes into play.
    And sometimes that is to give intelligence leaks plausible deniability.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    And sometimes that is to give intelligence leaks plausible deniability.
    Problem is, you bounce from reality to LaLa Land.... no consistency.... well, other then believing every story coming down the pike... not to be disrespectful, but you gotta cull out those crazy ones .... Who the he!! is running the world now? Free Mason ? Bilderberger, some dude who just died in NYC.... Tri-lateral commission? Who? You got a million of them!!!

Problem is, you bounce from reality to LaLa Land.... no consistency.... well, other then believing every story coming down the pike... not to be disrespectful, but you gotta cull out those crazy ones .... Who the he!! is running the world now? Free Mason ? Bilderberger, some dude who just died in NYC.... Tri-lateral commission? Who? You got a million of them!!!
    Lots of culling!

I didnt say anything about Vincent Foster being dug up (saved you a snopes reply).
    Didnt say anything about the Black Knight satellite discovered by Tesla being shot down recently.
    Or the more extreme Secret space program.Aliens.Mars.Asteroid belt.Moon..Antarctica etc etc....I keep it simple for 4mers.

Who runs the world? All of the above WANT to but we are in a transition from trilateral/Rothschild to a Freemason/Asian.

Look at Israel's sudden push for a two state solution. Explain that? Obvious sign Rothschild isn't in full control anymore.

Rothschild is in an underground bunker with Obama and Soros...maybe in the Antarctica..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Rothschild is in an underground bunker with Obama and Soros...maybe in the Antarctica..lol
    Which one? Nate? Evelyn? Both....Cuddled up, preserving the bloodline? Obama has secret service with him.)

Notice Dept of Interior Ryan Zinke has been to Glacier Park 3 times already since taking office....
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-29-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Dam DirtDobber45 you certainly hit the nail on the head! Conspiracy Theory's are no longer Conspiracy's!! People just choose not to look at the Bigger picture! To stay as closed minded and blind as they can continuously be! 🐑🐑🐑Conform and believe the "truth" we tell you!!

(As Mister Burns said) Freemasons run this "country" .... Just saying..... 

btt...........