For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
March 27, 2017

Cory Hedgec ock Stays White Hot with UCRA Triumph

Loudon, Tennessee (03/27/17) – Just when you thought Cory Hedgec ock couldn’t turn up the heat anymore to start the season, he somehow found a way on Saturday night by parking his Cushman #23 Valley Transport Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model in Victory Lane once again.

“This start to the year has just been incredible, and I have to thank all my sponsors, my team, and my fans for making it possible,” said Hedgec ock. “I love any chance that I get to go to I-75 Raceway. That place has been awfully good to me and really fits my driving style.”

On Saturday night Cory Hedgec ock headed to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tennessee) for the United Crate Racing Alliance (UCRA) sanctioned contest.

With 25 entries on hand for the Spring Loaded 40, Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) earned the pole position for the main event after timing in fastest overall in qualifying. Leading flag-to-flag, Cory Hedgec ock cruised to his fifth victory of the season in the 40-lapper topping Jason Manley, Kyle Courtney, Jason Welshan, and Jesse Lowe. Hedgec ock pocketed a $2,500 payday for his dominant performance in the A-Main.

For full results from this event, please visit www.UCRARacing.com .

The team will take a break from racing this weekend as they prepare for the NeSmith Dirt Late Model Series openers at Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) on April 7-8. Friday’s program posts a $2,000 winner’s check, while Saturday night’s event will pay $2,500-to-win. For more information on the weekend, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Renegade Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, ET Motorgear, Fastlane Signs & Graphics, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Simpson Race Products, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .