Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would sit till 5 in the morning if I had too..to watch a race at this track....Awesome facility and second to none in racing....you have to experience the races here at least 1 time in your life...

I am going to Duck River and hope that it is a great race. I am a bit concerned with the 6:00 start time because that means they will be starting during the day. And as all real fans know that's not good for the track to start while under the sun! Maybe they will have some cloud cover to help hold the moisture in till nightfall. I am pretty sure they will do their very best to move the program along. I SURE HOPE SO.

Yea starting a race during the day is scary at any track...not a fan of it myself but let's hope it turns out good..

Default Packed at the Duck

535 pm, and packed to the gills at Duck River. Hope it's a good one and over at a decent hour.

Wow! Duck River hasn't even qualified yet but Farmer City is on their 3rd heat already!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Wow! Duck River hasn't even qualified yet but Farmer City is on their 3rd heat already!
    Well if you like daytime racing on dirt, I guess you are getting it at Farmer City...

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    Well if you like daytime racing on dirt, I guess you are getting it at Farmer City...
    Dont get ... Racing is racing What does the time of day have too do with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    If you are really serious about that comment, then I have lost all respect for your general knowledge about dirt track racing...

Time trials was over about 6:45....i think they doing a pretty good job...its a packed house here..standing room only...track in good shape...

Heats over at 7:45

If you read the majority of the comments, you would understand what I posted!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    If you are really serious about that comment, then I have lost all respect for your general knowledge about dirt track racing...
    You obviously failed to grasp the significance of the venue being Farmer City. Early candidate for race of the year.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...