Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Iracing

I got a message today my iracing was auto renewal and the 111.20 was taking from my account ..... I sent an email out to iracing today and told them I hadnt used the game in almost a year .... And would like a refund .... I suggest you go to your paypal account and turn off auto pay .... They seem to think I should pay them for not using their game .... I once said nice things about this game .... My mistake .......
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

At least they sent you a message. lol

Since Ive retired Ive learned that just about every company ive done business with over the years have to take one last dollar out of my auto pay account .... I had an answering service for the last 20 yrs sent me a bill because they said i didnt give them a 30 day notice .... Another company I used for running credit cards did the same thing .... My cell phone provider got me too .... Its sad to say no one does business on a hand shake anymore .... oh well ....Im happy to say im headed south after xmas to warmer weather & going to some dirt track racing ....

I have car insurance through state farm and to turn off the auto pay they want the next months payment on top of the current month payment just to turn it off. Crazy...

Learn my lesson 10 years ago with auto draft/renewal. I got preloaded card for anything that has to have auto drafting. They just cancel or suspend your account until they get a payment. It’s good when stopping playing games or using a site. Also don’t have worry about someone hacking my online bank and c.c. Info. I keep all that off line as well.

I filed a paypal claim .....Got an email back today saying I can get my money back less 5 bucks ..... I'm happy again .....

Default State farm

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I have car insurance through state farm and to turn off the auto pay they want the next months payment on top of the current month payment just to turn it off. Crazy...
    Thats almost funny .... I just switched to them ..... Dang it

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    I filed a paypal claim .....Got an email back today saying I can get my money back less 5 bucks ..... I'm happy again .....

I have iRacing. If you read the fine print, you agreed in there for them to auto-renew.

On my Iracing, you can easy go to "my account" and turn auto renewal off with one click.

Gotta read the fine print. I don’t do anything on auto renewal, auto pay, etc. Paper statements and checks. I do have AmEx, and simply watch my account.

My wife has a Nissan Rogue, through the Nissan App, in the fine print, at any time they can switch you to paperless statements. And they are sent to the App email. So a year in a half into leasing this thing, we stopped getting a bill. Almost two months later wife finally answers phone, thinking it’s telemarketers, I blocked it, it was Nissan. Wanting to know where their money was. Well, we didn’t get a bill, so there’s that. So I hurried up and mailed two. And lady said they wouldn’t do that. On your site in fine print lady.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default auto pay

We just signed up for a 1 year subscription to Planet fitness .... My wife told me they set it up as auto renewal from our checking account .... I'm just now catching on to how the game is played ....

Something else I found odd ....Since were going to be traveling now we purchased a Sirius XM Satellite subscription ....Afterwards ......Just for the heck of it I went & looked at their reviews on google ..... All the reviews said they sucked .... Not one review saying anything good .... With out the internet who would ever know what good service is .....

Smile

Something else I found odd ....Since were going to be traveling now we purchased a Sirius XM Satellite subscription ....Afterwards ......Just for the heck of it I went & looked at their reviews on google ..... All the reviews said they sucked .... Not one review saying anything good .... With out the internet who would ever know what good service is .....
    I canceled my Sirius after the bill started going up every 3 months....Screw their price increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    I canceled my Sirius after the bill started going up every 3 months....Screw their price increases.
    You gotta know how to play their game. Threaten to cancel it, and haggle the price, and you get it cheap. My Mom I’m sure just pays it, but my wife and I no. Want they wanna charge you once your trial ends is ridiculous. I do like it, but they want too much. Same goes if you still have cable. Though now they get you with the cost of the good internet.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

What*******

My mom used to change land line phone providers all the time. They were always offering money to switch to them. Usually if you haggle with XM they lower the price.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    My mom used to change land line phone providers all the time. They were always offering money to switch to them. Usually if you haggle with XM they lower the price.
    I’m not sure what the wife is paying, but it’s literally about 2-3 months price for 6 months or a year.

Sirius XM^^, not the premium one though, just the standard package.

Yea the standard one they'll budge on but the premium one is tough. I tried to a couple times.