Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    2018 Repubs lose House and Senate due to Trumpgate Donald Trump and associates in jail for treason Mike Pence lonely lame duck with no one left to share lies with
    By 2020 most who were reelected will be in jail or waiting trail for either under the table dealings they get caught doing or pedogate. Trump... is reelected.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That's funny right there coming from you. Made me laugh now that's more like it. I thought you needed to be funny because it seemed like you were so uptight about something lol
    He's probably uptight because he got called out the other day at the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing. The FBI expert was testifying about "Paid Russian Trolls" and it all made sense to me then. They [Russians] are paying trolls to spread dis-information via the internet, twitter, etc. They get paid to put all there crap on here, or put links to fake news sites that are Pro-Trump. There are several here on the Tailgate section, but he is #1.

He's probably uptight because he got called out the other day at the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing. The FBI expert was testifying about "Paid Russian Trolls" and it all made sense to me then. They [Russians] are paying trolls to spread dis-information via the internet, twitter, etc. They get paid to put all there crap on here, or put links to fake news sites that are Pro-Trump. There are several here on the Tailgate section, but he is #1.
    And I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny too dont you lil buddy?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And I bet you believe in the Easter Bunny too dont you lil buddy?
    LOL....I bet he does....and I have some special "chocolate" eggs for him and those like him!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

More Russian trolls, what's it pay boys?

Same as you......$1500/week!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\More Russian trolls, what's it pay boys?
    Oh to make people whine and cry like your doing...I do that for free

4 months ago it was the cool thing to do.

#boogeymen

China pays better.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    LOL....I bet he does....and I have some special "chocolate" eggs for him and those like him!
    Those "chocolate eggs" are just what that dude needs!!! He's nearly full of it already and that should top him off!!!
    How do these kind of people slip through the cracks anyway???

A full fledged TROLL such as himself always tries to blame others.

No trolls here buddy, your perception of people is controlled by your lack of intelligence. Sorry but you are playing the hate game that the media teaches you to do, to a tee. Now go peddle your trolling lies on a website like SLATE where you belong, with the rest of the leftist whackos.

So you are actually accusing me and others of being paid Russians Trolls? Well you get right on this and contact the FCC. Be prepared to get your butt sued clear off too. hahahahaha

Do you not see how foolish this makes you look????

btt...........