CARNESVILLE, GA – Those traveling to the 2017 FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series season opener on Saturday night at Toccoa Raceway in Toccoa, GA through Atlanta, GA should be advised that I-85 just north of the I-85/I-75 split north of downtown is closed for the unforeseen future due to a bridge collapse because of a fire on Thursday night underneath the roadway.

Alternative routes to bypass the I-85 closure include I-20 east to I-285 on the east side of Atlanta, then north on I-285 to get back on I-85 north and then proceed to the Toccoa, GA area. Another route is to go around downtown Atlanta by using I-285 around to the east side of Atlanta where you can pick back up with I-85 north and on towards the Toccoa, GA area.

With everyone else having to use these alternate routes around the I-85 road closure, please allow extra time in your travel schedule to reach Toccoa Raceway on Saturday night for the 40-lap $2,000-to-win, $250-to-start 2017 season opener for the FASTRAK South East Region.

On Saturday night at Toccoa Raceway the Pit Gate opens at 2p.m., the Grandstands open at 4p.m., the FASTRAK Pro Late Model SE Region Drivers Meeting is scheduled for 5p.m., with Hot Laps and racing action to follow.

Toccoa Raceway is owned and promoted by Mike and Jackie Davidson, and is located at 6452 Big A Road, Toccoa, GA 30577. For more information, call 770-402-7234, or visit their web site at www.toccoaraceway.com. You can also follow them on Facebook at Toccoa Raceway, or on Twitter @toccoaracing1.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

THE 2017 MARKETING PARTNERS FOR THE FASTRAK RACING SERIES ARE CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE, HOOSIER RACING TIRE, VP RACING FUEL, BEYEA HEADERS, ROCKET CHASSIS, TNT RACE CARS, ARIZONA SPORT SHIRTS, SIMPSON SAFETY EQUIPMENT, SAFECRAFT FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS, ROCK AUTO.COM, RACING JUNK.COM AND THOMAS CLARKE PERFORMANCE.