Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So the guy that put up all this money to get these two dqued wasn't teched at the same time? Am I the only one who sees something fuked up with that?

If they fail tech, fine, dq them, but the guy who put up that money shoulda been teched right then also. Because usually it's I know I'm cheating so how in the fuk did they beat me?
    The folks getting protested can protest back, at least that is my memory. As much as it cost to put these engines back together someone should put up the money. Cheater # 1 or 2 should have put up the cash.

The 3rd place car was teched but not protested..they had every right to put some money up and do the same but didn't so how is that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed up Mr Chupp n bloomer fan? Your running your mouth on something you know nothing about.

So the guy that put up all this money to get these two dqued wasn't teched at the same time? Am I the only one who sees something fuked up with that?

If they fail tech, fine, dq them, but the guy who put up that money shoulda been teched right then also. Because usually it's I know I'm cheating so how in the fuk did they beat me?
    They could have put the $$$ up, but did not that time, so it is what it is. It probably won't be the last time someone's stuff gets looked at this year.

To your last sentence, usually not too far from true.

Why do people hate on the protester when the 1st & 2nd place cars was illegal?? I mean isn't fair racing more exciting..

I've never understood that if you protest anyone, you instantly become a hater... that's how you keep racers in check. The tracks have a policy for it so I've never understood that.

Did the guy putting up all the money for these protests get torn down and tires teched too?
    Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Not yet....

Quote Originally Posted by O_really View Post
    The 3rd place car was teched but not protested..they had every right to put some money up and do the same but didn't so how is that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed up Mr Chupp n bloomer fan? Your running your mouth on something you know nothing about.
    Read the quotes. I trust BK's thoughts. I wasn't saying the third place car was at fault. What I'm saying is if he's going to go through all that trouble to get them teched/torn down, Boyd's should do him the same. In my eyes, and if it was me, because I know I'm cheating, and these guys still beat me. So now you're going to award the win to a guy who they don't know if he's legal either. But he paid to get first and second torn down so that's all good. In my eyes, pretty much every division, somewhere they aren't following the rules to a T. And therefore anyone could be dqued if gone over with a fine tooth comb and following the rules to a T.

I wasn't being personal, this is an opinion based site, and I gave mine, you don't like it, I don't care.

I'm sorry I tried logic with you.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 04-11-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Why should the track tear the protesting car down? If the ones that got protested want to see put up the money. Sometimes you know if someone is cheating. If you know your car and know you have hit the setup and your car is flying and your in your groove and you get pulled of the corner every time something might be up. They could of put up the money like Perry did but they didn't. They got caught end of story. I was standing down there when all the protesting was going on and the way Lowe was acting I thought dang they just stole Perrys money but obviously not. Perry has been around long enough and won enough races in every kind of late model class to know if someone might be cheating.

Very well said GRT24...thumbs up to you. Like he said Perry has won numerous races and has been torn down himself numerous of times and has always been legal. So to the ones that say he's cheating put your money up, protest him because I'm sure he will gladly take it from you. I mean Perry is a pretty good wheel man he doesn't have to cheat to win.

I'm not hating on the P4, he did what he thought was best for him. No fault in that. You can't just tear him down without some money being put up either. Putting a crate back together costs too much to do that. He has the personality of a wet sock, but that's beside the point.

It's fairly widely believed that small liberties have been taken with tires, motors, and random things in this area for a while. Sometimes it's easier to play the game than try and fight it. Again, it is what it is. My assumption is we'll see several more instances in which people are curious of what "beat" them this year. Let's hope it's handled a little better than how this was behind the scenes. Without getting into specifics, it wasn't the most professional operation you'll ever find.

Best of luck to all involved. It's going to be a fun year.

I tickled myself with a thought. What if, one night a track decided to pull all the cars in the infield after a race and said "we're going to clean this class up" and then started tearing down the first place car and working back. Then 10 hours later they declare the 12th place car the winner. BK may be on to something, seems like a lot of wink and nod from track officials just to keep everyone placated.

ahh , the joys of crate racing, ill stick to you put up 300 or 500 bucks and ill tear it down right then, if the tech man says im wrong , then ill load my stuff up and go home and sit out a few weeks, but if im right, then i get paid, go home and put it back together and be back next week, but thats just me......

The guy getting protested is screwed from the get go. Even if hes legal hes going to be out 1500-2000 even with receiving the protest money to put it back together.

After reading all the comments I see what you mean by "Boyd's create winner".....

So I'm wondering what the big deal is about someone getting protested.. I thought it happened at every race track and happens a lot, I mean like someone said it's part of racing. If you can't race legally or handle getting protested every so often then maybe you shouldn't be racing at all.

Its disappointing to me that people have to cheat to win ..... Its a bad deal for everyone ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

It is a bad deal for everyone but what is more sad is the cheater gets praised and the protester gets bashed pretty much.. Some say fight cheating with cheating but when did two wrongs start making it right. And why would a 3rd place car protest two cars ahead of him if he was cheating himself knowing he could get protested himself...makes no sense.

It also makes no sense to agree to tear down if you know your engine is illegal.From reading some of the above posts it sounds like there may be more to the story behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    It also makes no sense to agree to tear down if you know your engine is illegal.From reading some of the above posts it sounds like there may be more to the story behind the scenes.
    Most track have a rule is you don't accept the protest not only are you dq'd you must Tear down free of charge when you come back.

I been hearing crate motor cost are all over the place .... Is this correct ? Can the same motor cost 8k or 16k .... If thats the case maybe there needs to be a price limit from the builders ....Seems like the builders are adding to the problem if this is the case ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Your right the cost is crazy but it's not the builder's​ fault.Its the tracks an sanctioning bodies for letting team's blueprint,change parts, I know team's that that dyno time checking to see what water pump has less drag, looking for best pulley system.The motors​need to be run right out of create an when you refresh em put em like they was.