Default unvetted immigrants blowing up overpasses

Electricians my butt.

I read they were homeless people. Started the fire to get warm and got out of hand
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

NO WAY THE INTERSTATE COLLAPSE HAPPENED AS STATED
    I CAN PROVE THE INTERSTATE WAS DESTROYED WITH EXPLOSIVES IN PERFECTLY REFERENCED AND UNDENIABLE TERMS.
    I can prove, without question, that the fire was set to provide a fake precedent to blow the interstate out with pre-planted explosives. There is no way out of this, the federally published fire codes and ratings undeniably prove it could not have happened any other way.
    CNN report referenced above is HERE

And the fire test rating procedure and failure rating quoted was the standard government issued ASTM E119 standard fire test.

It is important to note the guidelines for the ASTM test. That is: with fire raging under the entire length of a concrete slab, the top of the concrete (the unexposed surface,) at the length of time stated, the temperature of the top of the concrete will not go above 325 farenheit. That's what? A thousand degrees below failure temp after 4 hours on the lowest grade concrete 7 inches thick, with the high grade stuff not going over that temperature at a little over 5 inches thick, with 2,000 degrees on the other side of it for two hours? And the interstate, with 24 inch thick concrete everywhere, bit the dust with about 20 minutes of feeble flame, another 20 minutes of strong flame and about 8 minutes RAGING of flame that would actually match the ASTM test? GIVE ME A BREAK, the interstate was blown NO IFS OR BUTS. Maybe Trump was questioning the 911 collapses, so they had to stage another example! All the while TRUMP HAS GOT TO KNOW THAT ASTM CODE IF HE IS IN CONSTRUCTION. Yeah, when there is an agenda magic happens!

Balljoint, you sound like Rosie O'Donald....

Mud he may put some crazy stuff on here but, my first thought was I wondered if this could be a dry run for some terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Balljoint, you sound like Rosie O'Donald....
    This was huge, nothing normal wouldn't you say.

I know what your saying ball. I thought it was funny that the media is buying that.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-02-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Mud he may put some crazy stuff on here but, my first thought was I wondered if this could be a dry run for some terrorist
    Its a crazy world we live in these days.

Was anyone found "dancing" around nearby?

I burned down the overpass!!!

Florence would not discuss how the fire was started or why, saying those details would be released as the investigation progresses.
    However, he said the suspects used ‘available materials’ at the site.
    All three may have been homeless, Florence added, although it is not clear whether they had lived at the site beneath the highway, according to the AJC. —DailyMail
    Others pointed to the monumental stupidity of storing the flammable materials under the busiest road in the region. It takes GOVERNMENT to make a blunder THAT big.

Makes you go HMMMMMMMMMM??????
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-02-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Its a crazy world we live in these days.

Was anyone found "dancing" around nearby?
    You got that right!!

Last edited by balljoint; 04-03-2017 at 12:04 AM.

The plastic that was stored there is not combustable without a heat source... I saw the fire chief explain that in some detail. Those materials have been stored there about 10 years...

Don't forget the weak point may be the steel reinforcing rod inside the concrete... that melts and kaboom the road goes down.

I really doubt this is any kind of terrorism attack...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

btt...........

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2273.htm

That anonunofficial.com is a satellite repeater for whatdoesitmean.com. Untrustworthy. Notice the use of SVR.

It is CIA propaganda. So why is CIA blaming ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    The plastic that was stored there is not combustable without a heat source... I saw the fire chief explain that in some detail. Those materials have been stored there about 10 years...

Don't forget the weak point may be the steel reinforcing rod inside the concrete... that melts and kaboom the road goes down.

I really doubt this is any kind of terrorism attack...
    Your thought is emotion based. See scientific requirements stated above.