Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Default Bobby Pierce

See he did not make the feature tonight. Any one have any info?

He made the feature started outside front row
    I am what I am

DoD had Simpson but it should have said Pierce

Thanks, I was surprised when I did not see Pierce in the starting field. Saw he finished 3rd sounds like Shirley made a nice move to win the race.

Just saw race on DoD. Great race, looked like Moyer pushed Bobby off the track also looked like bobby got 2nd but was scored 3rd. Although that is coming from a Pierce fan!

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    Just saw race on DoD. Great race, looked like Moyer pushed Bobby off the track also looked like bobby got 2nd but was scored 3rd. Although that is coming from a Pierce fan!
    Yes he did and earlier in the race Moyer also ran Babb up an over the backstretch berm, some dirty blocking driving by Mr Smooth.

Good racing...im not saying Moyer ran Pierce off the track I think he dropped the rr off before hand....but I will say Moyer is all over the track will not hold a line.....dont complain when you get punted using the track up like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Yes he did and earlier in the race Moyer also ran Babb up an over the backstretch berm, some dirty blocking driving by Mr Smooth.
    Lol, come on man, that was just racing. I sometimes wonder why people even watch anymore. Any type of contact, and it's dirty driving. It's short track dirt racing!

I wonder how the conversation would be if the shoe was on the other foot? From the grandstands it looks one way, but on the track it's a different way. It's dirt track racing, there is gonna be some bumping and rubbing. I was wondering if Moyer was unhappy about Pierce sliding him for the lead a half track earlier and decided to run him up the track. It's tight and things are happening so fast it could very easily be a racin deal. On to the next race!

That's the way I took it smooth32, looked like Moyer left him just enough to hang on to the outside but he drove it over the berm. Bobby knew he through a slider at Moyer that's why he wasn't mad about the other end, if you don't ever give it back to those guys they will keep pulling those same moves on you.

Illstate32 needs some glasses. Moyer ran that enter middle, exit high line for 3/4 of the race, as the moisture moves around so do the drivers.

But I do believe he squeezed bobby because he drove across his nose in the previous turn he's just no davenport in those interviews and doesn't openly admit it.

I was told by someone that was there that Moyer was just or more aggressive as Bobby he said he did not think Bobby did something wrong...
    Add: I was not there just what i was told...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-03-2017 at 10:59 AM.

I give kudos to farmer city for a heck of a track surface for that day race wow!
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I wonder how the conversation would be if the shoe was on the other foot? From the grandstands it looks one way, but on the track it's a different way. It's dirt track racing, there is gonna be some bumping and rubbing. I was wondering if Moyer was unhappy about Pierce sliding him for the lead a half track earlier and decided to run him up the track. It's tight and things are happening so fast it could very easily be a racin deal. On to the next race!
    Moyer ran Babb the same way laps earlier. He was running a unique line. I think Babb was getting a lil frustrated with it.
    8/13/16

Moyer can do no wrong. He has never drove rough or done anything bad on the track.

Just ask his blind followers.

Thats why i am with bobby with this one drive them like they drive you.. Moyer good but thinks he is Owed.. I am For when it come to moyer No one owes him $hit....

Ya powerslide enter middle exit high then dive back to bottom on enter...ie all over the place...he drives like hes the only one on the track...like I said dont complain when you get blasted out of the way...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 04-03-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Thats why i am with bobby with this one drive them like they drive you.. Moyer good but thinks he is Owed.. I am For when it come to moyer No one owes him $hit....
    Oh he's owed alright!!! Especially for all of those old tire deals!

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    lol, come on man, that was just racing. I sometimes wonder why people even watch anymore. Any type of contact, and it's dirty driving. It's short track dirt racing!
    great post!!!

Default Leave this here

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this little thread? If a little bit gets thrown back at Bobby, so be it. You drive aggressively, it will get returned. And don't whine when it does.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Am I the only one who sees the irony in this little thread? If a little bit gets thrown back at Bobby, so be it. You drive aggressively, it will get returned. And don't whine when it does.
    I am with you on that if he starts over doing it agen... I be all over him...But he has seem to have backed off the ruff driving some.... So this time They were all doing it.....