Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: illini...

Oh, I see. It's one those intellectually snappy comebacks that is so profound that it's manifest only to a deep thinking savant such as yourself.

It's a safe bet that 3rd grade at the age of 14 was a breeze for you!! LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    We'll?

It's most plausibly the other way around. All indications are that you have vast personal experience to draw from thus very likely elevating you to expert status and it shows. There is no better learning tool than experience. No pun intended.
    I'm sure it would be hard to write a novel from memories from so long ago. Having nothing to work with but a wet noodle since before the current century started has to be very aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    I'm sure it would be hard to write a novel from memories from so long ago. Having nothing to work with but a wet noodle since before the current century started has to be very aggravating.
    Here we have yet another prime example of a feeble attempt at a snappy comeback from an equally feeble mind. LOL! It not only appears that you too have practiced excessive self gratification through self stimulation but it's evident that you're not real smart, either. I reckon the two conditions go somewhat hand in hand. LOLOL!!

I wish the chili bowl was multiple times a year so we could lose your geriatric a$$ for a few more weeks a year.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I wish the chili bowl was multiple times a year so we could lose your geriatric a$$ for a few more weeks a year.
    There we go, you've found common ground 'cause I too wish The Chili Bowl was run multiple times a year. It's the best dirt racing of any kind to be seen all year long and once a year is definitely not enough.

It is vastly apparent that we upset you so maybe it's best that you literally get your hand around the source of your anxiety and frustration since it seems that is your ultimate talent. LOL!!

The literal definition of "geriatric" begins at age 65. Now, it's a wee bit flattering that you believe I'm wise beyond my years but in fact it's over a decade premature! But then again, compared to you most everyone must seem wise beyond their years. Even litey! LOLOL!!

Come on Guys STOP it we don't need this...CIRF back off a little and the rest of you Be Nice...WE all love Dirt.. do we not...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Come on Guys STOP it we don't need this...CIRF back off a little and the rest of you Be Nice...WE all love Dirt.. do we not...
    You gonna make a citizens arrest?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    You gonna make a citizens arrest?
    Troll alert Troll alert.. beware

Battling with you is kind of like trying to stab a suicide bomber... Pretty much pointless. By the way u may want to upgrade your dictionary

And people wonder why this board went to hell

I would have guessed Chuckie to be older. I thought he was a riding mechanic in the original Indy 500

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Battling with you is kind of like trying to stab a suicide bomber... Pretty much pointless. By the way u may want to upgrade your dictionary
    Pointless? Hmmm, it certainly appears that you feel the need to keep coming back for more, don't ya'. It's just as much your dictionary as it is mine and upgrades are done automatically, and not by me.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    I would have guessed Chuckie to be older. I thought he was a riding mechanic in the original Indy 500
    All evidence indicates that you miss your guesses on a great many things so this is nothing new.

Wasn't aware there was an original Indy 500. Fill us in oh learned one.

You get just a little more butthurt with every post. Quite entertaining, actually. LOL!!

This post is more entertaining than the actual race was...........

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Pointless? Hmmm, it certainly appears that you feel the need to keep coming back for more, don't ya'. It's just as much your dictionary as it is mine and upgrades are done automatically, and not by me.

All evidence indicates that you miss your guesses on a great many things so this is nothing new.

Wasn't aware there was an original Indy 500. Fill us in oh learned one.

You get just a little more butthurt with every post. Quite entertaining, actually. LOL!!
    As you noted that was a guess. Not trying to pass something off as a fact that is really fake news.
    We're headed out from home at 8 AM Saturday morning on the 3.5 hour trip to Kokomo Speedway in Kokomo, Indiana for the Kokomo Grand Prix. It's a two day event on Saturday night and Sunday night. We'll be staying in Kokomo and attending both nights. It was originally to be held on Friday and Saturday night but the cold weather prompted the O'Connor's to move the Friday night show to Sunday night.

The Kokomo Grand Prix is one of the rare events where the USAC National Sprint Cars and the USAC National midgets are together at the same even.

One important aspect of the KGP is it's sprints and midgets only, no support class/classes!!

Can't wait!!*

Just curious how you and your "Group" enjoyed the Usac National Sprint Series? (For those that don't follow open wheel racing the Usac National Sprint series wasn't even racing there). Did you and your boys ever realize the Usac Spints weren't even there or did I just bust your bubble? Questioning now if you even knew which were midgets or sprints on the track. They are both open wheel.

Default Kokomo Grand Prix Schedule Has Changed
    Kokomo Speedway, which was set to host the Kokomo Grand Prix featuring the USAC National Sprint Cars and the USAC National Midgets on Friday & Saturday night April 7th and 8th, has made a schedule change. Due to the extreme unseasonably cold weather predicted for Friday and Friday night that portion of the 2 day event will be run on Sunday evening April 9th. The scheduled timeline for Saturday remains the same and the Sunday timeline will remain the same as what the Friday schedule was to be.

Grandstands open at 3 PM EDT and the pit gate also open at 3 PM EDT on both Saturday and Sunday.

This is a very wise move on Kokomo's part since the predicted highs for Saturday is 61 degrees and for Sunday is 72 degrees as opposed to a high of just 47 degrees Friday and a low of 31 degrees on Friday night.

This should be another epic event for Kokomo Speedway. Saturday and Sunday will be one of the rare instances when fans can see both the USAC National Sprint Cars and National Midgets as part of the same event. Another huge plus is THERE IS NO SUPPORT CLASSES!! Just the sprints and midgets.

We will definitely be there. *

Once again another novel that simply isn't true. No Usac Sprints.
    Lol

Hmmmm, this is getting confusing. The schedule above makes no mention of the June 1st POWRi National Midget/POWRi WAR Sprint Car/POWRi Division II Midget event at Fairbury American Legion Speedway or the April 27th POWRi National Midget/POWRi WAR Sprint Car/POWRi Division II Midget event. Both the FALS and Route 66 websites show these dates.

What are we to believe?

How is it possible that a racing know-it-all doesn't know that there is more than one Powri sprint series? Travels all over the country to every track and knows every driver but yet confused by very very simple race schedules. Maybe all the self pleasuring when he was able caused brain fade with aging. I think maybe it's time to turn in your SARG membership card.

Have a Happy Easter!!!
    Last edited by bullring; 04-16-2017 at 08:07 AM.

Yep, we misinterpreted the Kokomo website schedule and accompanying hyping article until one of the guys in our group set me straight on the way over to the race. Guilty as charged. Thanks for setting the record straight a full week after the fact. Can't get a thing past you! Both nights were the USAC National Midgets and their regular sprint show with no support class. However, the caliber of the wingless sprint division at KS is without a doubt USAC worthy and was as good as most any wingless show you'll see.

What is puzzling is exactly why you'd attempt to set the record straight in a thread concerning a dirt late model event that was 2 weeks ago. Must be that I irritate you and you wanna' get back at me. LOL!

I obviously piss you off, and that's a good thing, I like it. It's kinda' fun having you follow me around making feeble attempts to be witty and relevant. But I must admit, it's beginning to get kinda' weird so please don't let this turn into full on stalking!

Have yet to find anything on that thing called the original Indy 500. LOL!!