For Immediate Release
April 2, 2017

Logan Roberson Scores Second-Straight Win

Waynesboro, Virginia (04/02/17) – For the second-straight week Logan Roberson parked his Wynbridge Inc. #17 Rocketman Racing/ Rocket Chassis Late Model in Victory Lane. His latest triumph came at the historic Hagerstown Speedway.

The scheduled doubleheader of racing action was preempted on Friday evening by a rainout at Potomac Speedway (Budd’s Creek, Maryland).
On Saturday – with favorable weather conditions in place – Logan traveled to Hagerstown Speedway for the facilities 70th season opener. Via preliminary action he earned the 5th-starting spot for the feature. As the race went green Logan worked his way to the front of the pack and ultimately the win at the legendary, ˝-mile oval. The victory was his second of the 2017 season.

“This win is for my team because they are giving me an awesome car each-and-every night,” commented Roberson. “I want to thank them as well as my sponsors and my fans for this awesome opportunity.”

For full results from the event, please visit www.HagerstownSpeedway.com .

Roberson will go into battle in another doubleheader of racing this weekend. On Friday evening Logan will kick off the festivities at Potomac Speedway. Saturday night will take the team traveling to Winchester Speedway (Winchester, Virginia). For more information on these events, please visit www.PotomacSpeedway.com and www.WinchesterVASpeedway.com .

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wynbridge Inc., Cecil B. Arthur Beef Farm & Bucking Stock, Blue Ridge Treescape Service, Mike’s Tire and Auto, Dirt Defender, Walker Arthur Racing, Beyea Custom Headers, Keyser Manufacturing, All About Wraps, Rocket Chassis, Race 1, Kaylor’s Dirt Track Cams, Smiley’s Racing Enterprises, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .