For Immediate Release
April 3, 2017

Rhett Carter Romps to Needmore Victory; GIS Up Next

Blackshear, Georgia (04/03/17) –Rhett Carter powered his 44 Trucking #44 Taylor Pools/ Rocket Chassis XR1 / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model to yet another triumph as he dominated the event at Needmore Speedway on Saturday evening.

On Saturday Rhett Carter traveled to Needmore Speedway (Norman Park, Georgia) for a Weekly Racing Series Event. Laying down the fastest time overall in qualifying, Carter earned the pole position for the $1,000-to-win A-Main. Jumping into the lead on the drop of the green flag, Rhett went on to lead all 25 laps en route to capturing his third victory of the season with Kelly Walker, Travis Carter, Kitt Sealy, and Cole Exum completing the Top-5 finishers

“We had another really good car on Saturday night, and I knew as long as I did my job that we would have a great shot at winning,” said Carter. “We have this hot rod rolling right now, and hopefully we can continue to visit Victory Lane in our upcoming events.”

For more results from this event, please visit www.NeedmoreSpeedway.org .

This Saturday will take the team to Golden Isles Speedway Park (Brunswick, Georgia), where a $3,000 top prize will be on the line for the Late Model division. Rhett already has one win at the facility in 2017. For more information on the event, please visit www.GISdirt.com .

Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, 44 Trucking, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .