Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    That was a tough decision? Really?If another wusssy Democratic president would have done his job, 911 wouldn't have happened! But as usual, an immoral demoRATs values stopped at the end of his cigar!
    Exactly^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I was answering your quote. And to this quote Ill say that attack was to show EVERYBODY in this world that there is a new President of America that has BALLS. That we will not be pushed around like we have been for the last eight years. As Ive said before go play your video games and let the adults talk. #UHAVENOCLUE..
    Balls-maybe. Brains-zero. How many young Americans need to be killed to prove he has BALLS and mostly to boost his approval rating? Yeah I think every country in the world knows we have an idiot in charge.

Why don't you go out on your porch and whittle a stick, if you're qualified, and let the educated adults talk.

Exactly what message is it sending? That the US will lob 1980s tomahawk missiles with a 38% success rate on "not 100% intelligence".

We're better than that.

Trump isn't that stupid. Have to see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Balls-maybe. Brains-zero. How many young Americans need to be killed to prove he has BALLS and mostly to boost his approval rating? Yeah I think every country in the world knows we have an idiot in charge.Why don't you go out on your porch and whittle a stick, if you're qualified, and let the educated adults talk.
    So how many Americans were killed in that bombing?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Why don't you go out on your porch and whittle a stick, if you're qualified, and let the educated adults talk.
    We are having a talk but you keep interrupting. Now go play.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    If and thats a big if that was true. Why did they bomb it? Seems more logical not to so the gas wouldnt spread and KILL people
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-08-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Exactly what message is it sending? That the US will lob 1980s tomahawk missiles with a 38% success rate on "not 100% intelligence". We're better than that. Trump isn't that stupid. Have to see how this plays out.
    Might need to check those numbers... http://www.westernjournalism.com/sat...e-targeted-us/

Assad orders chemical weapons attack during Brussels conference on Syria??? He isn't that dumb and we shouldn't be either.
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN176001

Syrians are happy and who are they thanking? TRUMP

Idlib is held by well trained terrorists. Was a nice city
    Last edited by balljoint; 04-08-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Balls-maybe. Brains-zero. How many young Americans need to be killed to prove he has BALLS and mostly to boost his approval rating? Yeah I think every country in the world knows we have an idiot in charge.

Here's a newsflash for ya........if you sign up for the military, your life may be put in danger to protect our country! All the participants freely sign up, there is no draft anymore! If you cant handle being put in harms way....DON"T SIGN UP!

Typical bleeding heart liberals.....you want all the positives of a job, but none of the negatives!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Here's a newsflash for ya........if you sign up for the military, your life may be put in danger to protect our country! All the participants freely sign up, there is no draft anymore! If you cant handle being put in harms way....DON"T SIGN UP!Typical bleeding heart liberals.....you want all the positives of a job, but none of the negatives!
    Crash thinks you should 'go to war' with a joy stick. Probably cant tie his own shoes. #SNOWFLAKE

It is awful damming that Syria, Iran, and North Korea are slated for destruction, and the thing they have in common is no Rothchild owned central bank. That says it all, the motive for everything can be known with that one simple fact.

Another thing: Russia is none too pleased with Trump's cruise missile attack. Russia has stated in no uncertain terms that the gas attack was fake/staged/scammed And that America knew that when Trump launched the cruise missile attack. There are 900 opinions circulating about why it failed. No one has the answer, and this is only a guess also. My guess is that Russia used GPS jamming and no attempted shoot downs. That is the only thing that can explain why so many either over flew the base or landed short. America's cruise missiles don't guess, they run on a confirmed working system that is accurate 100 percent of the time provided no one jams it. I think that is what happened.

You're no educated adult, come back when you grow a brain!!! hahahhahaa

Man are you a prime example of the hopelessly brainwashed. Got no clue of the truth or the facts in the least!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    We are having a talk but you keep interrupting. Now go play.
    He must be a troll. probably logging off and coming back on as the spammer maybe????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He must be a troll. probably logging off and coming back on as the spammer maybe????
    Wouldnt doubt that a bit bud.

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_s...w-breaker.html

Jury is still out on Trump. He may be acting. Not sure
    But he did just blow 100 million dollars

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-policy-hands/

Nadia Schadlow will be a deputy assistant to the president and the NSC staffer in charge of writing the Trump administration’s official national security strategy, NSC spokesman Michael Anton told me — the document that is meant to guide the administration’s national security policies. Her recent book, “War and the Art of Governance,” is a full-throated endorsement of the importance of the political dimensions of military operations and a clear rejection of quick exits following interventions.

Schadlow argues, convincingly, that more than 100 years of U.S. military interventions abroad have shown that the United States consistently makes the mistake of focusing on the tactical operations and ignoring the hard work of political development and reconstruction — not nation-building per se, but sustained attention after the bombs stop dropping.

“By failing to understand that the space between war and peace is not an empty one — but a landscape churning with political, economic, and security competitions that require constant attention — American foreign policy risks being reduced to a reactive and tactical emphasis on the military instrument by default,” Schadlow wrote in a 2014 op-ed for the website War on the Rocks.

The White House declined to comment on how that view of American power squares with the view of those inside the White House who support Trump’s “America First” foreign policy approach.

A CFR member is writing our national security strategy. Joe Biden is CFR. Expect more of the same. Forget America First. Forget MAGA.