Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Syria Heating Up.

Mr Obama, you said the chemical weapons were eliminated in Syria. You lied. Now Trump has a mess in the Mid East that may require our brave men and women of the military to resolve.
    My take on this crisis.......Stay out of that sht hole. No good reason to sacrifice one American life for those barbarians.

Im with you on that. But what if Assad is telling the truth that ISIS stored that stuff up? Maybe a false flag so Trump doesnt find out about some of our politicians are selling weapons to them under the table. Its messed up.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

This could be ISIS or just rebels getting a hold of gas and using it. Then making it look like Assad was responsible. They better get to the truth first if possible.

Too late... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...-bombed-syria/. I have a funny feeling this is a set up. It was the only way to piss off Russia
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Finally.....a President that has a SET!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Im with you on that. But what if Assad is telling the truth that ISIS stored that stuff up? Maybe a false flag so Trump doesnt find out about some of our politicians are selling weapons to them under the table. Its messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    This could be ISIS or just rebels getting a hold of gas and using it. Then making it look like Assad was responsible. They better get to the truth first if possible.
    You guys are spot on. Trump is on TV right now talking all about how Assad led the chemical attack. Anyone with a brain knows Assad did not. This means that Trump might have such a serious flaw he's not qualified for the job. So they analyzed Trump, found his weakness, and he's now nothing but a pawn that can be tossed about.

I am out looking for more info on this, I simply posted a response to what I saw on TV. I'd say it is pretty much game over now. Trump failed. He's definitely the guy that is going to trigger world war 3.

Trump has attacked Syria. Dozens of cruise missiles. Thank you Jared Kushner for using Trump as a door mat for Israel. So it seems we can't ever get what we ask for, because kikedom studies weaknesses and can exploit ANYONE. I'd like to see them try to exploit David Duke.

I'd say it is game over, Trump is like WHAT, 100 DAYS IN and he has already started a war??!!?? I don't think it matters that much that he did it because he has been manipulated when even if he's stupid about it while being a good guy the outcome is the same.

The claim is that the cruise missile attack took out a chemical weapons plant. But with Israel and other liars providing the intelligence how do we know it was?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Finally.....a President that has a SET!
    Yes. I have a feeling about this... a bad one. That stinch from Trumpgate seems to have gotten stronger. Hope Im wrong.

100 days in and he's already at war. Trump failed.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Its a set up. The more I think about it the more Im not sure if it was a bad thing. I have a few theories on it. lol Just hooe things turn out right.

Its a set up. The more I think about it the more Im not sure if it was a bad thing. I have a few theories on it. lol Just hooe things turn out right.
    Guarantee it's a set up. Trump now has McCain congratulating him, that there should tell you something. I think it was Syrian rebels and think about who is funding them. No it wasn't the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Come on, you know Trump can not declare war.....nor did he.... for a declaration, he has to go to congress.. you know that, why the bull crap?

"There are no do overs in the Presidency. You have to make tough decisions and stick with them. George W Busch"

It is simply amazing to me how many people on 4M get daily security briefings and have so much knowledge on foreign affairs around the World we live in, I personally don't know who is responsible for using Chemical weapons on the innocent, but I know something HAD to be done to STOP the killing of innocent people, and no matter who IS or WAS responsible, if the chemical weapons were delivered by air, the best way to neutralize that threat is to take out airfields period.
    Last edited by super_latemodel_fan; 04-07-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Guarantee it's a set up. Trump now has McCain congratulating him, that there should tell you something. I think it was Syrian rebels and think about who is funding them. No it wasn't the Russians.
    Right. Didnt McCain make some visits over in that area a couple of months ago? Makes ya go hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by super_latemodel_fan View Post
    it is simply amazing to me how many people on 4m get daily security briefings and have so much knowledge on foreign affairs around the world we live in, i personally don't know who is responsible for using chemical weapons on the innocent, but i know something had to be done to stop the killing of innocent people, and no matter who is or was responsible, if the chemical weapons were delivered by air, the best way to neutralize that threat is to take out airfields period.
    x 1,000,000.....^^^^^^^
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

More smoke screen to cover up Trumpgate. Trumps approval rating was down to 35%, and still dropping, nothing like starting a war and putting American lives in danger to improve your numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    More smoke screen to cover up Trumpgate. Trumps approval rating was down to 35%, and still dropping, nothing like starting a war and putting American lives in danger to improve your numbers.
    Yeah, lets do nothing, like the demoRATS plead, and not protect the 319 million that we have here!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    You have no clue. How has he done that?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yeah, lets do nothing, like the demoRATS plead, and not protect the 319 million that we have here!
    Exactly^^^^. That sorry sob obama wouldve just sat back and talked about it. Hes more worried about how to screw the American people out of more money.

Exactly^^^^. That sorry sob obama wouldve just sat back and talked about it. Hes more worried about how to screw the American people out of more money.
    Exactly WRONG again. Obama put it before Congress [the PROPER way] to make a strike against Syria, and the wimpy azz republicans wouldn't even bring it up for a vote. You really need to brush up on your facts, but again if your a republican, facts don't really matter.