Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    After reading most of your internet links it appears to me you need to find a new source of information. The links you have shared are about the most biased I have ever seen. In your defense, their is really no viable source for news anymore. They are all 1 sided.
    I agree 100%, some on here don't believe it. They think their beloved Fox is not biased and is 100% truthful but, in reality they have an agenda and are not always truthful in their reporting just like the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree 100%, some on here don't believe it. They think their beloved Fox is not biased and is 100% truthful but, in reality they have an agenda and are not always truthful in their reporting just like the rest of them.
    You're right Kid. I'm a conservative and basically will only watch Fox but agree with you, they are somewhat biased themselves. Freedom of speech has become so twisted that the media is simply a waste of time.
    8/13/16

I wouldn't say the news is completely worthless. They tell enough blatant lies, that you know make no sense, you can piece together what is really going on. We just don't have a honest news source anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    We just don't have a honest news source anymore.
    Exactly............
    8/13/16

You're right Kid. I'm a conservative and basically will only watch Fox but agree with you, they are somewhat biased themselves. Freedom of speech has become so twisted that the media is simply a waste of time.
    That's why I have respect for you because, at least you tell it like it is and your not disrespectful about it.

If someone is telling you lies, then doesn't that make you want to be biased to someone who is more objective and truthful???

BINGO!!!!! There you have it kidrock!!!

Being biased to the more honest is a no brainer!

Being biased to lying news networks is nonsense. That's being ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    If someone is telling you lies, then doesn't that make you want to be biased to someone who is more objective and truthful???

BINGO!!!!! There you have it kidrock!!!

Being biased to the more honest is a no brainer!

Being biased to lying news networks is nonsense. That's being ignorant.
    Let us know when you find the news organization because there are many of us who would listen. No bias and telling the complete 100% truth with no agenda. Right now we don't have one.

I didn't think tellin the truth was bias! Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't make it not true!

Why would Fox news not report news with its conservative agenda? That would be like a Ford dealership wanting to sell new Chevies!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I didn't think tellin the truth was bias! Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't make it not true!

Why would Fox news not report news with its conservative agenda? That would be like a Ford dealership wanting to sell new Chevies!
    Thanks for making my point, They have an agenda to play to people like you and they do it well. Not always truthful but, as long as they have you believing it their golden lol

Thanks for making my point, They have an agenda to play to people like you and they do it well. Not always truthful but, as long as they have you believing it their golden lol
    So an agenda is tellin the truth!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So an agenda is tellin the truth!
    Yep they have you lock stock and barrel. Hey as long as your ok with it so be it keep taking it all in.

Yep they have you lock stock and barrel. Hey as long as your ok with it so be it keep taking it all in.
    Hannity has just about been spot on about Trump! The truth for you libs just hurts yall so much, that you cant admit it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Hannity has just about been spot on about Trump! The truth for you libs just hurts yall so much, that you cant admit it!
    Hurts now that's some funny stuff because actually I don't really even care who is in power. They both are corrupt. I don't trust any of them Republican or Democrat. I would rather have Trump then Clinton that I do know.

Hannity now there's winner of real news.

Hurts now that's some funny stuff because actually I don't really even care who is in power. They both are corrupt. I don't trust any of them Republican or Democrat. I would rather have Trump then Clinton that I do know.

Hannity now there's winner of real news.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMKwrbbEVE&app=desktop

Yep. They even give the same speeches.

Tillerson is Kerry.

Deepstate puppets

Question= How do you know a news person is lying?
    Answer= Their lips are moving.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMKwrbbEVE&app=desktop

Yep. They even give the same speeches.

Tillerson is Kerry.

Deepstate puppets
    Yep puppets they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Question= How do you know a news person is lying?
    Answer= Their lips are moving.
    Some want to believe that the news organization they listen can't be lying to them but, guess what guys they do.

You still don't get it. Your bias against FOX makes you parrot the left wing as always.

FOX is not perfect, but 90% better than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You still don't get it. Your bias against FOX makes you parrot the left wing as always.

FOX is not perfect, but 90% better than the others.
    Not biased towards any of them just don't trust any of them. Fox is no better but, if that's what you like keep listening.

Say a prayer for our Christian and Muslim brothers and sisters. In Jesus' name...

http://www.islam101.com/quran/yusufAli/

Muslims believe Jesus was the messiah, but that his word got corrupted when the New Testament was put together. The Quran fully recognizes the legitimacy of Jesus. It does not agree with how the crucifixion happened but that is a relative detail when Muslims do not believe Mohammed will return to rule them, they await the return of Jesus, to rule for 1000 years the same way Christians do.
    Last edited by balljoint; 04-16-2017 at 01:49 PM.

An agenda of being far more honest is a good agenda, DUH!!!!